PDA

View Full Version : Pardon my mockery..

Teilyr
04-14-2002, 09:49 PM
But, am I the only one who thinks this whole downfall thing is funny? Maybe I'm just that sadistic, but.. . I dunno. Granted, people getting banned isn't good, but all these people leaving, and the chaos caused by it just lights up my day. :D

I'm not gonna call out names, because I keep myself detached from this place as much as possible. But, going on Geru's post, it seems the cesspool has overflowed, and everyone's all frantic about it.

So many folks getting banned..
So many folks leaving..
Ah.. It's too much. :laughing:

As far as AGN falling apart.. Not gonna happen. Not yet, anyway. But, I think I'll just sit back and watch.

Have fun, kiddies..

bigjoe
04-14-2002, 09:56 PM
Yes man , its just a big shannanagin. Fun to see how you can mold peoples minds , spread rumors , and cause conspiracies though

mikeron
04-14-2002, 11:08 PM
I find it hilarious how many kiddies are dramatizing over a few people leaving. I mean, Mott actually did that shit over a rule about advertising other sites? LMAO.

Smoke2001
04-14-2002, 11:12 PM
I thought that it was quite humarous.:lol:

bigjoe
04-14-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Smoke2001
I thought that it was quite humarous.:lol:

*jokingly* look at Smoke2001's avatar , looks like he's next :lol: :sly:

Smoke2001
04-14-2002, 11:21 PM
*jokingly* I find that Avatarist, I take an offense to that sir.:lol:

That was pretty funny BigJoe

AtmaWeapon
04-14-2002, 11:26 PM
It happens from time to time. People get fed up and leave. Sometimes I think they do it just because no one would believe it if they just left a normal way. Either way, the only way I'm leaving AGN is if one of us dies.

Chronos
04-14-2002, 11:26 PM
I laughed alright...I laughed alot...mostly because I don't know what is going on!

I find all these "I was offended by the bannings" and "this place is to strict" posts especially funny, seeing as few people are offended by bannings...so someone isn't on AGN...big whoop...there is AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ...and if you can't keep track of the s/ns get Trillian. Plus, I find this place strict to...but not to the point of leaving...

The Silent Assassin
04-14-2002, 11:28 PM
Sometimes you have to push the "reality" of something to see how people react...and see their true colors.

War Lord
04-14-2002, 11:34 PM
Actually, I had thought he did it because of a closed topic as well.
However It appears he did it now because he thought I deleted a post of his.

JayeM
04-15-2002, 02:37 AM
The most hilarious thing I saw that came out of all this was the new definition of flaming: apparently we can say anything we want as long as we use verbs and not nouns. "Fuck you" is acceptable, "idiot" is not. :laughing:

I think War Lord deserves a round of applause for maintaining his cool (mostly) under fire. 3 cheers, WL!

Drunken Tiger
04-15-2002, 02:47 AM
All hail WL!!!

I think that everyone WILL leave its just a matter of time...A very very long time for me...;)

But those who leave WILL and CAN be replaced by new members..:newbie:

obi
04-15-2002, 06:36 AM
Hip hip, hooray!

I will not leave, be insulted, mamed, angered ect until my business is done, and that is far away......

you'll find out later on that I get tired very easily, but I never lose my motivation...

Darunia
04-15-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by BigJoe

Where's the reason? *Takes his avatar* I will not be banned for that....

SiliconHero
04-15-2002, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by BigJoe

Heh...TSA said the same thing about those DBZ avatars a couple of months ago (or was it DC? I can't remember...they both used to have the Solid Snake avatar for a while...)