PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to our newest troublemaker..

J.J. Maxx
04-14-2002, 06:40 PM
War Lord.

Can someone please ban this member before they have a chance to post something stupid? Thanks.

bigjoe
04-14-2002, 06:44 PM
haha the irony.:mischief:

KingArthur
04-14-2002, 06:53 PM
I almost thought you were being a smartass untill I noticed that the . was part of the name.

Cyclone
04-14-2002, 07:23 PM
Mmm, vedewy intewesting...

I shall not praise this fool.

Cyclone

J.J. Maxx
04-14-2002, 08:23 PM
Kariqual Insanity: Look out for my new alias. "War Lord." Note the period. They can all suck my cock. Well, WL can.

Well guess that answers that question, eh?

Cyclone
04-14-2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by JJMaxx
Well guess that answers that question, eh?

Yup.

Cyclone

Predcon1
04-14-2002, 08:28 PM
DAMMIT!!!

I TOLD HER NOT TO DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD REVEAL HERSELF!!

I also tried to dissuade her from this course of action. But as usual, no one listens to me.

bigjoe
04-14-2002, 08:29 PM
Im I the only one who finds it offensive that War Lord gets decked out with platinum while Dark Nation struggles to make ends meat?

J.J. Maxx
04-14-2002, 08:30 PM
Well Predcon then maybe you should have been the one to tell us who it was before I did. Before she could go and post some more garbage threads or spam here.. :shurg:

EDIT: Vixd, that was really off-topic and not called for and horribly spelled so I am requesting this thread be closed immediately. We know who it is and action has been taken I assume. Thanks.

bigjoe
04-14-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by JJMaxx
EDIT: Vixd, that was really off-topic and not called for and horribly spelled so I am requesting this thread be closed immediately. We know who it is and action has been taken I assume. Thanks. [/B]

Sure , and Ill be over here wiping your lipstick off of my member

MetaStaiford
04-14-2002, 08:35 PM
whats done is done, and it appears that this thread has no more use, unless you guys WANT another flamewar about warlord's money

vixd, i know how you feel too

-=TOPIC CLOSED=-

cyberkitten
04-14-2002, 08:38 PM
the nick can't be banned until it posts. but everybody's seen it and if and when it posts, it'll be taken care of.

and bigjoe, i suggest you find something to do other than try to stir up trouble.

Breaker
04-14-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by MetaStaiford
whats done is done, and it appears that this thread has no more use, unless you guys WANT another flamewar about warlord's money

vixd, i know how you feel too

-=TOPIC CLOSED=-

Just because one person strays off topic does not mean it needs to be closed...it has broken no rules. Topic Opened.

bigjoe
04-14-2002, 08:58 PM
and now , to reiterate the topic

Yes , kariqual is rogue and anti AGN , such behaviour is to be expected.

but look whats become of agn lately :shrug:

J.J. Maxx
04-14-2002, 09:00 PM
No no no. *I* created this topic and I nicely requested it to be closed. I also PM'd a coule Snr Mods to close it. If I ask to have it close it must be closed. Thats how it its always been.

Cyclone
04-14-2002, 09:48 PM
Yes, Meta, I also saw this close request. Reclose the topic, please.

Cyclone

Zaphod Q. IX
04-14-2002, 09:56 PM
I saw the close request as well...
---topic closed---

Breaker
04-14-2002, 10:50 PM
:::claps:::

I'm glad you all were able to see his close request, but the fact remains is that we do not close a thread because the creator wishes for it to be so. If you wanted a thread closed, you shouldn't have created it in the first place. In the past there was quite a big controversy over this issue and the end result was no, we don't take requests.

...since this topic is so minuscule, I'll leave it closed, but no more requests!