PDA

View Full Version : Chrono cross

obi
04-14-2002, 11:38 AM
What is it about?, I guess it is not on the snes and I am also gessing it is chrono trigger's sequel. Any help would be appreciated.:D

MegaMan3000
04-14-2002, 12:46 PM
Its on PSX and they say its CTs sequal because like 3 links between the games. They are VERY diffrent. Yes it is the sequal but i dont think the game is good enough to be blessed with the title of CTs Sequal

obi
04-14-2002, 01:12 PM
Thanks Megaman.

Can some one explain the story line or something?

MegaMan3000
04-14-2002, 01:26 PM
You are a boy named surge and one day when with your friend leena at the beach a weird event happens and you are thrown into a world that looks just like your but people are diffrent you (its a parell world) you meet friends and go along threw the game that way. The main thing it revolves around is the quest for the frozen flame, and you cna travel between your world in the parelle one

MasterSwordUltima
04-14-2002, 07:21 PM
Crono Cross is like a sequal to Crono Trigger. It takes place 20 years after CT and has many of the same "things" as in CT. For instance, if you get a certain ending in CT, you see that the Masamune falls into the wrong hands, the Masamune is in "the wrong hands" in Crono Cross...I ain't spoiling it. Its not a bad game, but not the best.

Menokh
04-14-2002, 07:25 PM
It is a fun game.
Supposedly 10 years after CT, a boy named serge nearly drowns, causing a rift in space-time. 10 years later Serge gets swept up in a huge adventure. The game has many twists in it, and explains a few things put forth in CT; but you won't fully understand this game unless you play the PSX version of CT first, due to an major event in the main ending of the PSX CT.

Cloral
04-14-2002, 09:49 PM
One major complaint I heard about CC is that it wasn't really a sequel to CT - for one thing it doesn't have any of the same characters. But CC does have Crono Marle and Lucca - you just have to play a ways into the game to find them. And besides, none of the FF series really have that much in common anyway.

obi
04-15-2002, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Menokh
major event in the main ending of the PSX CT.

Whats that? - I have not played CT on PSX and probably won't - I'm trying to get a copy of CC for psx, I have very good links...