PDA

View Full Version : In reply to inori's WA thread

Hermit
04-14-2002, 01:48 AM
Since someone (I won't mention any names) decided to close that thread while I was trying to reply for the reason "it doesn't have a poll" I'll make a reply here instead. But before I do...

Where the hell do you get off closing a thread because a mod wants a poll in it ?

Anyway my reply...

I never cared for it personally. I might have posted 1 time in it just for shits an giggles, but that was it.

If anything I'd consider it spam (aka 1 word posts and such, I wouldn't exactly classify as "Discussion"). WA should be made "not to raise post count", which is where some people got all their posts from I'm sure.

Like JJ said, it'll be back I'm sure. I don't care either way though :shrug:

Fiyerstorm
04-14-2002, 01:50 AM
I smell a closing....Why would it be closed tho...hmmm...

Hermit
04-14-2002, 01:52 AM
They can close this if they want to. If they can close a thread for not having a poll, I guess it stands they can pretty much close threads for anything else.

I hope my punctuation and spelling is correct, wouldn't want to get closed for that ;)

PS - I'm just messin with ya zaph, I love ya man ;) Just quit closing threads I'm trying to reply to heh :laughing:

Zaphod Q. IX
04-14-2002, 12:52 PM

Hermit, I had to do SOMETHING to lighten the mood around here...I was actually in a good mood yesterday. And I asked inori if I could do that. Actually, now that things have calmed down some, I would like to see inori start that original topic again (or we could have the discussion here). I disliked WA greatly myself... ;)
I AM ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT NEVAR EVAR POSTED IN THAT TOPIC :)

obi
04-14-2002, 12:56 PM
I liked posting in there but then there were people who wouldn't shut up about how stupid it was - If they wanted to complain, they should have complained to WL, he made that clear in the first post, but i guess, not many people read that, let me help -

We have done one of these in a while, and while some will bitch that it spam, be my guest, I started the topic, I'll be held responsible for the "spam". No one needs to get that upset over a damn post count.

I stoped so I could try to ignore the people who kept moaning...