PDA

View Full Version : 007: Agent Under Fire (GameCube)

King Link
04-13-2002, 11:20 PM
This is a fun bond game. Better than World is Not Enough but almost on the same level as GoldenEye. (my opinion)

Anyone played this game? What do you think of it? (any of the systems)

Hermit
04-14-2002, 01:18 AM
I've played it. I think the "point" system is a little stupid, trying to run around finding all the little 007 icons. Getting bonus points for "Bond moves" is a good idea though.

As a game I think its pretty good. The weapons annoy me though. They may LOOK different in his hands, but they basically all do the same thing. Loads of machine guns, and they all are clones of each other... boring...

I'd give it a 7 out of 10. It's nothing that bond games haven't already done before.

PS - the Q Claw makes multiplayer MAD FUN!!!

KJAZZ
04-14-2002, 01:27 AM
There's a 007 game for Gamecube?! :odd: :eek:

Must get..

Strider1982
04-14-2002, 02:02 AM
Agent Under Fire is out for the Cube? Hmm...I like the PS2 version, so I just might have to get the GCN port...

King Link
04-14-2002, 10:45 AM
I found the Q Claw to be really hilarious. I actually pulled myself through an entire level in multiplayer the WHOLE time period. I never touched the ground.

Leon S. Kennedy
04-15-2002, 10:11 AM
The game itself has real good graphics and nice concept but theres just something about it that is different. . . .

Dart Zaidyer
04-15-2002, 10:37 AM
It's really fun! Trying to get all the Bond Moves down correctly is challenging. I think I'll rent it again this weekend.
I especially like the control scheme for the GameCube version. Control Stick to move and strafe, and C-Stick to look and turn is the PERFECT combination, once you get used to it.

bonegolem
04-15-2002, 06:06 PM
Hehe, I like the first level:

Zoe: How can I ever thank you?

Bond: I'm sure we can think of something...

Heheh, Its great! Bond macking after the first level! On the serious side, the car chases make it cool too. I like the first rail shooter as well...