PDA

View Full Version : LMAO... I have NO idea what's goin' on but... (prom thread)

DarkPanther
04-13-2002, 10:58 PM
...this a FINE example of how plastered high schoolers get on prom night. :laughing:

Who went? Who had fun? Who came home drunk and lonely to get themselves banned from AGN? :)

I've been at JJ and Foxy's all weekend playin' games and wasting time in general. Been great. ;)

Ekulf
04-13-2002, 11:30 PM
well I will respond with.. huh?

The Silent Assassin
04-13-2002, 11:32 PM
In a few years, you'll get it.

Ekulf
04-13-2002, 11:45 PM
nah I just don't wanna think about it so I want it explained to me at a 3rd grade level... make that 2nd

Jigglysaint
04-13-2002, 11:55 PM
Lucky, I never even had a prom(not like I would go or anything).

vegeta1215
04-13-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by DarkPanther
I've been at JJ and Foxy's all weekend playin' games and wasting time in general. Been great. ;)

So you didn't go to you're prom :confuse2: That's too bad man. I really enjoyed my prom. It was fun dressing up and seeing all my friends dressed nice. Plus the place we went to had awesome food, and not so bad music either.

One cool part for my prom was that my Aunt let me borrow her 1950's Crown Victoria (totally restored, painted red and white), and my Dad shoffered (spelling?) my date and I to the prom. Sure beats paying $100 for a limo! :D

Overall prom was fun. I'm glad I went. Many of you might've seen my prom picture, I had it posted several times in the past.

DsS Game
04-14-2002, 12:00 AM
Heh well.

U still play tekken DP with foxy?

I still want u guys to come by the city.

DarkPanther
04-14-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by vegeta1215
So you didn't go to you're prom :confuse2:
Nah man, I've been out of high school for 3 years now. My school didn't even HAVE prom, but I went to a friend's once. It was her Sr. yr. and my first year out so it was after I graduated. I... well... had much LESS than fun. Didn't like it. Much could be attributed to the "friend" that I took though. Or that took me, rather. :tongue: Ah well... haven't spoken to her since. :laughing:

Originally posted by vegeta1215
Not as much as I'd like. Work has taken over my life along with trying to remain social so... mebbe once my hours settle down I'll have more time for it again. And I'd love to come by the city sometime, btw.

J.J. Maxx
04-14-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by East Coast Law
Heh well.

I still want u guys to come by the city.

Oh sure, what the heck am I, chopped liver? Foxy hardley *ever* plays anything with DP. I'm his partner in the land of games. We roxxor the hiz-ouse. :thumbsup:

Goes back to his corner...

DsS Game
04-14-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by JJMaxx

Oh sure, what the heck am I, chopped liver? Foxy hardley *ever* plays anything with DP. I'm his partner in the land of games. We roxxor the hiz-ouse. :thumbsup:

Goes back to his corner...

lol i miss something? :confuse2:

Foxy
04-14-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by East Coast Law
lol i miss something? :confuse2:

JJMaxx is my husband, Game. DP is our best friend. None of us have played Tekken in quite some time...the game of choice around here lately is GTA3 or Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. I did play a bit of THPS3 tonight, but I suck at it. :laughing: I havent' really been much into playing games in awhile, but after playing tonight I think that I might just start it up again. It's fun. :thumbsup:

DsS Game
04-14-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by foxygrl

JJMaxx is my husband, Game. DP is our best friend. None of us have played Tekken in quite some time...the game of choice around here lately is GTA3 or Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. I did play a bit of THPS3 tonight, but I suck at it. :laughing: I havent' really been much into playing games in awhile, but after playing tonight I think that I might just start it up again. It's fun. :thumbsup:

lol that makes sense now

*slaps self*

my bad J lol.

Bleh get back into tekken lil lady and the same with u DP and J.

~Fernando
In the X we trust