PDA

View Full Version : healines

Vane
04-13-2002, 07:32 PM
keeping in mid that weve got members from all over the world, this should have interesting replies:

taking a quick glance at your local newspaper, what are today's headlines?

Ultra22Lemming
04-13-2002, 07:38 PM
Well ... there is this one guy, I think in Massachusetts, who got is kind of crazy and killed 7 of his co-workers with a gun. He claims that he has seen Michael the arch-angel.

King Link
04-13-2002, 07:43 PM
I don't get the newspaper.:( But I'll see if I can find out from my neighbour.

Executioner of Deities
04-13-2002, 07:46 PM
What kind of gay ass game is this? What are we now,a daycare?Christ dude, be a little more creative than that...sheesh...

Vane
04-13-2002, 07:48 PM
over here some guy whom supposedly accidentally droped him 9 month old baby down the stairs at the mall was found guilty of 1st degree murder and was sentenced to 99 years in jail. in the words of the judge "i have no doubt that you are guilty". He didnt want children in teh first place and neglected the child entirely. It's mother was the ain in charge

headline 2 is the Chavez coup de tat ( i had faith in that guy) and the militia's call for an imidiate election

Vane
04-13-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Executioner of Deities
What kind of gay ass game is this? What are we now, the YMCA? Christ dude, be a little more creative than that...sheesh...

:angry:
not a game, its in GD, if you want a game i suggest Role Player's Realm

b)if you have something against it, then your bad, what you just said was pretty uncalled for.