PDA

View Full Version : Sega ...

King Link
04-13-2002, 02:58 PM
Here on AGN, I've noticed that there is not much discussion about Sega. Usually the topics are about Nintendo, PS2 or even Xbox.
Even though Sega is developing for these groups.

What's your favourite Sega game on any platform?

I like the whole Sonic series.

Bloodstar64
04-13-2002, 03:08 PM
I like sonic 3 the most outta the sonic series.

favorite Sega game. hmmm. Jet set raido future (I think that was made by sega)

Dark Jim
04-13-2002, 03:11 PM
I like the Sonic series the best too. Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the best of those.

MottZilla
04-13-2002, 03:32 PM
The reason there isn't much discussion is because they no longer have a system out. So they only makes games now. As for your question, the Sonic Series on genesis is my favorite.

Rijuhn
04-13-2002, 04:13 PM
I've never owned any Sega system, but I've played a few of the Sega games. I'd have to say SAB2 for the GCN, cause it's the only one I've played recently, except for that crap Super Monkey Ballsack gay game.:mad: Damn monkeys!

mrz84
04-13-2002, 04:34 PM
id have to say dead or alive 2 for DC. :kawaii:

Mak-X
04-13-2002, 04:44 PM
Sega didn't develop Dead or Alive, I don't think. They might have had something to do with publishing it but it came out for PS2 too. That series is by Tecmo (or is it Kemco?)

I think I've only briefly played Sonic the Hedgehog on my uncle's Genesis.

The only Sega game I own is Super Monkey Ball (GCN) and I'm not too crazy about it because it relies more on a steady control stick finger than any puzzle or adventure elements. Its a very frustrating game.

I've only gotten Nintendo systems. During the days of NES/SNES/Genesis and at my age you can only afford one console. It's either one or the other, and I started on Nintendo and wasn't interested in anything Sega had that I knew about.

King Link
04-13-2002, 07:33 PM
I've only gotten Nintendo systems too, although I've played all the others.

I also had a Sega Game Gear which wasn't bad. I had Sonic on that as well. I found the game to be quite enjoyable.

Daarkseid
04-13-2002, 08:49 PM
I played my friend's genesis when he had one(he later got rid of it and bought a SNES) years ago. I played alot of Sonic and Sonic 2, and that Sonic Spinball which pissed me off because the gameplay seemed monotonous and long. The coolest game though that I played on it was Land Stalker, an overhead Isometric view adventure game, like Zelda. To this day I wish I had Genesis to play that game.

AlexMax
04-13-2002, 10:59 PM
Gunstar Hero's was one of my favorite games on the Genesis.

It kicked Contra's ass.

And oh yeah, Sonic 3 + Knux ownz j00!

Strider1982
04-14-2002, 01:59 AM
My favorite Sega games:

Genesis:
- All the Sonic games (especially STH3 and S&K)
- Ecco the Dolphin 1 & 2

32x:
- Knuckles Chaotix

Game Gear:
- All the Sonic games

Saturn:
- All Sonic games
- Cyber Speedway
- Virtua Fighter series

Dreamcast:
- Sonic Adventure 1 & 2

GameCube:
- SA2 Battle

GBA:
- Sonic Advance

Arcade:
- Sonic: The Fighters
-Virtua Fighter series

King Link
04-16-2002, 10:12 AM
I haven't played Sonic Advance, but I think one of my brothers might be buying it. It looks like a lot of fun. Classic side-view Sonic.

DarkDragoonX
04-16-2002, 10:58 AM
Yeah, Gunstar Heros is bitchin'. But that was created by Treasure, wasn't it? The same complany that made Mischief Makers on the 64. Yeah, Land Stalkers is cool. One of the best action/adventure games ever. Still, the greatest game Sega has ever produced is Sonic CD. Damn, but that game is huge!

Artevoi
04-17-2002, 09:11 AM
The DC is the newest system I own. My favorite Dreamcast games are Sonic Adventure 1, Phantasy Star Online, and Chu Chu Rocket.