PDA

View Full Version : The 4000th move. Lost of news on myself here.

MetaStaiford
04-13-2002, 12:57 PM
Basically, a spam about 4000 posts, and 5 different posts compressed into 1 to make it legit

1. Artwork
In case you dont go to the entertainment discussion often, i have started taking comissions to experiment with various inking and colorations techniques. so far, the line goes as follows
1. [censored for privacy]: a furry that isn't here. STATUS: almost ready to ink
2. Menokh's "Bahamut": STATUS: i'm just about to start on this one
3. Atma's "Sabrina+Unicorn": STATUS: i'll start on it shortly after i finish menokh's.

at this rate, i can take probably 1 more comission at the moment. search in the entertainment discussion if yer curious about this

2. The unnamed RPG (if anyone can think of an interesting name, feel free to suggest it here)
I've been keeping this one moderately secret. A rather legnthy RPG about a group of VERY bizarre heroes, and even more bizarre villans/monsters. The main hero.... just wants to know where the hell he is (he got teleported when returning to his home town in the intro. you essentially dont see his home town until MUCH later in the game) Expect a demo.... probably in the summer. i dont have much time to work on it now between my hobby of artwork, and this part of school (where teachers wait till the last quarter to tell us when certain projects are due, and dump them ALL on us at once. so far, between may and june i hafta do one on europe, one on the environment, and a team one on anthrax.)

3. Cult of Altair, gaming/spirituality/artwork website.... *sigh*.... AGAIN
thats right, i plan on remaking my website and presenting it to the public, for possibly the 9th time in 2 years. Wish me luck, i'll need it, but i wont need a website editor. i have a full knowledge of html, and a partial knowledge of javascript, so i can merely make webpages with wordpad or microsoft word. Any suggestions for this site?

4. Dreams.... VERY alerting when they last for about 2 hours

I... had a dream! Not all that suprising, but this one was downright bizarre, and in a way, serene.
Day 1: Dawn: I wander into a small hillside town of about 40000 people, talk with a few, put gas... on the ground (appearantly i was driving a pantomime car, so there wasn't a car)
Noon: I wander into what looks like a wooden palisade. very peaceful place
A bit later, i went into the store, bought some supplies, and got criticized on comissions (the clerk didn't even have to ask about them. somehow, she knew)
Evening: I arrive at 2 fairly large 2-story asian castles. they seem to be apartment buildings.
I sleep there
(Day cycles at like 15 minutes for daytime, and 2 minutes for night there.)
Day 2: I wake up, and tour the places. the 2nd one is a placeful of shops. i go into the lower floor, and sure enough, its a souvenir shop. i buy a cute toy plastic car, its lime green.
Then i go into the upper floor, it seems to be some kind of sumo wrestling arena, but i couldnt tell for sure. I found a very close friend in the audience (the one i'm doing the first comission for), and we [get this, its freaky] GET INTO THE TOY CAR, it seems to enlarge all at once, FLY out of the arena, OVER the apartment (hey, wheres the roof?!), and onto a country road with a romantic sunset. But romance is not on the mind of either or us, as the car is next to entirely impossible to control. We crash into the wall of the apartment i slept at, and [and then my dream got a bit bluury, i think i know the reason, but i'm not saying a word of it because of what i knew happened.], and afterward, we slept.
Day 3: at dawn, we both woke up, looked around a bit more, found a rather large playground (wtf? i didnt expect that), and found an anime freak i know irl singing one of hotohori's songs.

then the phone rings, kicking me out of REM. and here i am now, posting this

anyone else had downright freaky dreams?

The Silent Assassin
04-13-2002, 01:28 PM
Congratz on 4K.

Menokh
04-13-2002, 01:31 PM
Congats.
It shouldn't be too much longer before I have tht many posts, good god.....

and that is an odd dream. I think everyone knows what happenned when your dream got blurry.

King Link
04-13-2002, 02:06 PM
Congrats Meta.

I've got another ... well, about 800 to 4k.

Congrats on 4k.

Ultra22Lemming
04-13-2002, 07:35 PM
Congrats about the 4k posts. I almost have 100 posts, but I guess no one cares :sigh:

slayer6896
04-13-2002, 07:40 PM
congrats on the 4k.
im workin on getin there only 3683 more

Nightmare
04-13-2002, 08:04 PM
Welcome to the 4000 post club Meta. Long time you've been here.

-NJS-

DsS Game
04-13-2002, 10:00 PM
heh beautiful.

Bleh i have to start from scrtach ever since i lost my name.