PDA

View Full Version : Van Wilder

Dark Templar
04-13-2002, 12:27 AM
I just got back from seeing this movie, it was funny as shit!

I recommend it to anyone in the mood for a good laugh!

And yes it shows boobs.. :D

Has anyone seen it yet?

Oh and one final note, Tara Reed.. DAMN!
:naughty:

Rijuhn
04-13-2002, 01:38 AM
I haven't seen it, but my friend has, and he loved it. He told me that it was funnier than Kung Pow, and it has boobs (that's all the incentive I need :naughty: :drool: ;) :laughing: )

And nice avatar, when did that happen? I don't watch WWF anymore, but I used to watch it religiously, so I'm still a bit interested.

slothman
04-13-2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Dark Templar
And yes it shows boobs.. :D
Oh and one final note, Tara Reed.. DAMN!
:naughty:
Yeah, but does it show Tara's boobs?!
Who is "Van Wilder" anyway? It is a person or group?

Drunken Tiger
04-13-2002, 03:10 AM
I havent seen it yet but i heard its really good!!

boobs!!mmmmmm:drool:

Tara...mmmmm:drool:

The Silent Assassin
04-13-2002, 08:42 AM
It was ok.

Being that it was National Lampoon and all...I was expecting a "modern" Animal House.

This is nothing like Animal House.

See, this movie was NOT directed by Ivan Reitman, the director of Animal House. However, Road Trip, not National Lampoon movie, was.

I honestly thought Road Trip was like a "Animal House" on wheels. That was much funnier.

Van Wilder seemed...tame.

Dark Templar
04-13-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Rijuhn
And nice avatar, when did that happen? I don't watch WWF anymore, but I used to watch it religiously, so I'm still a bit interested.

It happened on SMACKDOWN last Thursday, and if your wondering who's legs those are.. those are the long sexy legs of Stacy Keibler. :naughty:

Originally posted by slothman
Yeah, but does it show Tara's boobs?!

She has boobs!? lol

To answer your question, no.

EDIT: Oh and to answer your other question Van Wilder is a person who has been in Coolidge College for a long time. ;)