PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest/Coolest Science Project You've ever heard of

zfreak2004
04-12-2002, 09:55 PM
My cousin did this one project he called "Death of a Mouse". The science teacher saw it and he's like "ok... Why??"

Dracula
04-13-2002, 12:05 AM
I did one on "Paranormal Phenomena" trying to find ghosts and stuff... you'll be surprised with what I found... some scary shit!!!

Warlock
04-13-2002, 04:08 AM
I could tell you the stupidest science project I've ever seen, but of course you'd have to keep in mind the girl who did it was an idiot to begin w/ and this was also in 4th grade :)

King Link
04-13-2002, 08:53 AM
I can't really seem to think of a stupidest science project. All the projects that I have done, I have been well thought out, interesting and smart looking ones.

Warlock
04-13-2002, 10:05 AM
well, this one girl in our class in 4th grade did "the differences between hot and cold". Her project consisted of two glasses of water, where she explained that one was hot, and the other was cold. That's it. Nothing else. No explanation WHY they were hot or cold, just that they were. Told ya she was an idiot :D

Ultra22Lemming
04-13-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by zfreak2004
My cousin did this one project he called "Death of a Mouse". The science teacher saw it and he's like "ok... Why??"

That's interesting. Both my brothers did a project like that and I will do it next year. What you have to do is only using materials around the house and mouse traps, you had to make a device that starts with a mouse trap going off. You have to use the five basic machines (wheel and axil, pully, screw, ect.). You would start by hitting a mouse trap, which after while the machine would estinguish a candle. There were some things to make this project a little harder. Like the candle had to be at least three feet away from the mouse trap. And you could only use at most five dollars to buy things for the mouse trap. A very interesting project, don't you think?