PDA

View Full Version : Something I must get off my chest....

Dechipher
04-12-2002, 06:22 PM
I've made up my mind...I'm gay.

JK!!!!
Actually, this is my semi-goodbye post. I won't be here as often, but I'll tell you as it develops....I may or may not be leaving. This may or may not be my last post, I dont know, but It aint by choice...

NerdWarrior
04-12-2002, 06:28 PM
See ya in an hour.
Okay, who votes that it's a mass exodus.

VEL
04-12-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Dechipher
I've made up my mind...I'm gay.

It's okay to be gay you shouldn't feel bad about it. You shouldn't leave the forums I'm sure everyone will accept you for who you are. Just please don't flirt with me, because I am not gay and wouldn't be able to have those kind of feelings for you.

J/K
You shouldn't leave, too many people are leaving. :(

Raichu86
04-12-2002, 08:24 PM
I too have made up my mind. I'm changing my sex.

J/K

Don't leave if you can help it at all. :(

mike5000
04-12-2002, 10:27 PM
I also think somthing is going on...I mean almost EVERYBODY is leaving...even cool people! Its kinda...Scary!:scared:

Daarkseid
04-12-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Dechipher
Actually, this is my semi-goodbye post. I won't be here as often, but I'll tell you as it develops....I may or may not be leaving. This may or may not be my last post, I dont know, but It aint by choice...

Tell us as it develops eh? Be sure to post in this topic then... I guarentee I'll close any others you make.

VEL
04-12-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by mike5000
I also think somthing is going on...I mean almost EVERYBODY is leaving...even cool people! Its kinda...Scary!:scared:

I'll never leave! NEVER!

Dark Templar
04-13-2002, 12:12 AM
Me neither!

MasterSwordUltima
04-13-2002, 12:14 AM
Gimme a dollar and I'll leave.

KJAZZ
04-13-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by mike5000

You weren't here when the ultimately cool members left. Most of them came back, though..

Breaker
04-13-2002, 12:21 AM
...Who is "everybody?" The only members I see leaving are Dechipher (least he'll stop begging for GED mod spot), Kenage, and Shyguy.
Oh no, it's a mass exodus, whoever will help us in times of such turmoil.

...chances are all three of them will be back soon, get over it and stop being melodramatic.

Dechipher
04-13-2002, 06:02 PM
I said it was my SEMI-goodbye post. Right now I'm at the library.

See, the deelio is:

All my life, my mom and dad have had problems. She's left him, oh say at least 15 times, and always came back. Well, recently she left him again, for her new "special freind" (whom i know is her boyfreind), and came back. Then she oh about 1 month ago left again, and we've been at her bfs since. Well, shes thinking about going back to my dads, or leaving and getting our own house, instead of staying with her BF and his 5 kids. If we move to my dad's, we have acrappy computer with 26 k modem. If we get our own apartment, then we wont have a computer

*shrugs*

MegaMan3000
04-13-2002, 06:30 PM
25K!?!?!?:eek: I feel bad for you

-MegaMan3000

Dechipher
04-13-2002, 09:18 PM
My above post was kinda rushed, cause the library was closing.
If We stay at her BF's, then I'll go back to my usual 25 ppd. But Idont think that's happening. I duno, I'm just getting to the point where I want tostay in one place...