supertails2001
04-12-2002, 05:43 PM
Happy modding, JayeM!

VEL
04-12-2002, 05:53 PM
Congrats!

JayeM
04-12-2002, 06:48 PM
Thanx! Now could someone loan me a copy of Moderating for Dummies?

plith
04-12-2002, 06:50 PM
Find any topic in GD that has Breaker, DC, and Cyclone (or any two of the three), and that's generally it.

Cronic
04-13-2002, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by plith
Find any topic in GD that has Breaker, DC, and Cyclone (or any two of the three), and that's generally it.

:eyebrow:

C-Dawg
04-13-2002, 02:18 AM
God damn, how many Mods do we really NEED in Zelda Classic? As far as I know, I'm the only person who regularly gets out-of-line, and Orion or Darth Cronic are always there to kick me back into shape.

-C

The Silent Assassin
04-13-2002, 08:51 AM
Very nice...very nice.

Cyclone
04-13-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by plith

Reads the above statement, and glares at plith. :glare:

Shush, insignificant little peon. ;)

Cyclone

DarkFlameWolf
04-13-2002, 12:31 PM
I'm still iffy about Prince being a mod, why? I just think he was selected mod only for what he has done, not for what his qualifications are.... :eyebrow:

C-Dawg
04-13-2002, 12:35 PM
Um... isn't a persons Qualifications, by definition, a list of things they have done?

More accurately, he was probably selected because of who his friends are. But who is it hurting? I dont care if Prince is a mod, he's not doing anything bad to anyone. In fact he did us a favor by closing that thread about "who the best quest makers are" or whatever.

-C

Cyclone
04-13-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by DarkFlameWolf
I'm still iffy about Prince being a mod, why? I just think he was selected mod only for what he has done, not for what his qualifications are.... :eyebrow:

DFW, I was only a member here for four months at the time Eckels wanted me to handle the Quest Database. It was after that that I was given moderational responsibilities.

MSC has been here a little longer than I have, by theory; I recall, however, that his first post was pretty much overlooked and he decided to quit at first. Ironically, he claims to owe his thanks to me for getting back here; I made the first maps of his original version of The Revenge, and the quest later became a Quest of the Week, which I'm sure he can comment on better than I can.

Cyclone

KJAZZ
04-13-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone
Shush, insignificant little peon. ;)

He's been here 9 days longer than you. Therefore he demands more respect. Respect plith! :whap:

On a side note I've been here longer than you as well Cyclone..

:evil:

DsS Game
04-13-2002, 10:11 PM
congrats dip :)

Cyclone
04-13-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by KJAZZ
He's been here 9 days longer than you. Therefore he demands more respect. Respect plith! :whap:

On a side note I've been here longer than you as well Cyclone.. :evil:

Respect? What is this word that you speak of?

I also have many, many more posts than either of you. :evil:

And I still haven't congratulated JayeM. So...congrats. :)

Cyclone

plith
04-13-2002, 11:09 PM
Oh so wait... More posts really does equal respect and modship around here? Have I had it wrong the whole [gosh darn] time?

*laughs at Cyclone for still being such a n00b that he thinks post count is k00l*

Jigglysaint
04-13-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by East Coast Law
congrats dip :)

Eh? Dip-dip?

Anyway, I've been here longer than even Darth Cronic and I only just became a mod here. I was here when the suggestions forum was shut down after PM quit. I was here when the forum for questions about Zelda 1 was here. I was here when the bug centre and and quest development was getting started.

But anyway, contrags JayeM!

The Silent Assassin
04-14-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Cyclone

I also have many, many more posts than either of you. :evil:

Well then, bow down to your master, biatch! :blah:

Cyclone
04-14-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
Well then, bow down to your master, biatch! :blah:

No. :blah:

Cyclone