PDA

View Full Version : chrono trigger xtras...

obi
04-12-2002, 05:20 PM
After completing the newgame + at the earliest possible time (when you just have gotten Princess Nadia (I for get her nick)) I was sent to something called the devleopers room or something like that and I 'met' with the developers, This is the first game I have come accross somthing like this, so It was fun while it lasted. I was wondering as well, what other tricks ect are thre in the new game +?

Warlock
04-12-2002, 05:30 PM
That is the best ending..
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/chrono_trigger_omake.txt

obi
04-12-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Warlock
That is the best ending..
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/chrono_trigger_omake.txt

Dude, your link is a dud!:lmao:

Mak-X
04-12-2002, 06:09 PM
You can't direct link to files on GameFAQs Warlock, you have to give the FAQ title and page its listed on.

The main purpose of New Game + is to play through the game again with your stats from the previous game and get all the endings by beating Lavos at different parts. Try beating Lavos whenever the small discription on your save file changes. It may not always give you a different ending though. I think the next ending to get is right after you save Marle from 600 A.D. beat Lavos.

jman2050
04-12-2002, 06:55 PM
*Spoilers ahead*
Do this: Defeat Lavos right after beating Magus the first time but before meeting Ayla at Dactyl peak. You'll get one of the most outrageous endings yet :naughty: .

Masamune
04-12-2002, 09:21 PM
that ending is crazy. everything's all mixed up and wonky! lol! WONKY! i love that word!

MasterSwordUltima
04-13-2002, 12:36 AM
The only developers room I was ever in in a game was in Gauntlet Legends, for PSX. That game is mad fun though!

Rijuhn
04-13-2002, 01:20 AM
Could someone elaborate on the Wonky ending? What I got was standard, I'm sure. I got Magus (he reminds me of Vageta, not only because he was draw by the same guy who draws DB, DBZ, but in personality.) and I saved Luca's mom's legs.

Warlock
04-13-2002, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Mak-X
You can't direct link to files on GameFAQs Warlock, you have to give the FAQ title and page its listed on.

The main purpose of New Game + is to play through the game again with your stats from the previous game and get all the endings by beating Lavos at different parts. Try beating Lavos whenever the small discription on your save file changes. It may not always give you a different ending though. I think the next ending to get is right after you save Marle from 600 A.D. beat Lavos.

you'd think by now I'd know better *sigh*
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/25040.html

does that work? Click "Omake Mode Guide"

obi
04-14-2002, 11:18 AM
I searched the site with the first link warlock and I found the one you were talking about. It's very informative. I'm happy I got the best ending, I've seen a few of the others.
They are cool.:D

The wonkey one would be where evryone looks like a reptite right?

jman2050
04-14-2002, 11:31 AM
That;s the one :D (I love that ending).

obi
04-14-2002, 11:35 AM
Hmm, should I record each ending using Zsnes's recording facility, then again, state saves would be eaisier..

jman2050
04-14-2002, 11:45 AM
Yes, Save States!. It would not make sense to make a movie on something that happens by itself anyways.

obi
04-15-2002, 06:52 AM
Bet you didn't know the bueauty of ZSNES movies, they act like save states as well! - Running ones, stop the film andthen continue playing where you left off, the only problem is, that the movies have large size at times.