PDA

View Full Version : This is making me sick...........

Zeo
04-12-2002, 11:20 AM
okay, My quest which was supposed to be realsed over Christmas Break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! has been showing ALL green lights in ZQ for quite a while.

however, when I test in ZC I get two major errors (the rest of the bugs I think have been ironed out, mainly thanks to IMHONEY).

1. The level specific C-Sets are EXACLTY the original colors they were to begin with, DESPITE the fact that I ahve them set to be compaeltely Redone in ZQ, and htey SHOW as redone in ZQ. (I'll release it with this error if I can fix the secnd)

2. I went through AlphaDawg's tutorial, the incomplete help menu (which i have been thinking about updating via the memntioned tutorial, but that is so low on my list of goals it'lll probably NEVER be done.) and every topic on the subject I could find in here, yet they all say ZQ is properly configured...................

BUT STILL I have dungeon item room AND passage tilewarps that deposit to the correct room (albie it in the WRONG COLOR), but THEN when you get to the third sqaure to theother side, it goed to another item rooma nd place Linkin the wall, but THEY are the correct color.

what cuases this, and how do I fix it? It worked fine while I was having hammer trouble (still ahve a little bit of that,but I think I know why, As is I'm using the ORIGINAL tile set, I don't have the Link hammer tiles, sicec it was from the 1.90 release.)

Again I don't care so much about the colors as geting the tile warps working. As is this is the remain issue, and I don't think I'm going to change anymore tiles. I am now going to release the tiles to the itle shop, and post a link to them in developer's exchange, since people are wating on them.

Jigglysaint
04-12-2002, 11:31 AM
Um, you must have posted this in a hurry or while angry because of the many spelling errors.

Anyway, that sounds like quite a bug there, was it, by any chance, a quest you imported form 1.90?

Zeo
04-12-2002, 11:37 AM
its in a hurry, I want this released today.

And yes I started it in 1.90, that's why I'm missing the new hammer tiles.