PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone explain misc.?

DarkFlameWolf
04-12-2002, 11:14 AM
In the Secret Combos, there is a row of 5 Misc. combos, mind telling me what each are?

Jigglysaint
04-12-2002, 11:40 AM
I know some of them. There's strike, which is set off by any weapon, hookshot, hammer, wand(the stick, not the spell), and one more.

DarkFlameWolf
04-12-2002, 12:38 PM
okay, DN should label them somehow instead of just placing them as MISC.

Dark Nation
04-12-2002, 01:01 PM
If someone feels like doing a mockup of what the screen should look like, go for it. I just put those there in Misc because they didn't really fit anywhere else and I didn't have the inclination and/or space to put each one separately.

As for the order:
Reflected Fireball
Hookshot
Wand
Hammer
Strike

VEL
04-12-2002, 02:07 PM
What if the secret combos where on more than one page, like the rules?

Dark Dude
04-12-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Dark Nation
If someone feels like doing a mockup of what the screen should look like, go for it. I just put those there in Misc because they didn't really fit anywhere else and I didn't have the inclination and/or space to put each one separately.

As for the order:
Reflected Fireball
Hookshot
Wand
Hammer
Strike How about using the first two letters of each one below it? It is on the bottom isn't it? I can't see it or make a mock-up since I'm not at home at the moment.

Dark Nation
04-12-2002, 04:20 PM
I suppose either VEL's or Dark Dude's idea would work.

DarkFlameWolf
04-12-2002, 04:22 PM
either the small abbrievations or two pages wouldn't hurt. :)

Cloral
04-12-2002, 04:23 PM
Can you activate 'strike' with bombs? If not, could another trigger be made that is like strike but with bomb activation as well? This would allow the simulation of crystal switches quite nicely.

Dark Nation
04-12-2002, 04:34 PM
Yes. The strike flag will be activated by any of the following:

arrows, bombs, boomerangs, magic (wand or reflected), reflected fireballs, sword, hookshot, hammer, sword beams, and wand

KJAZZ
04-12-2002, 08:25 PM
I actually made a help guide (.jpg) that has a # in each box and a key at the bottom. This could work in zquest, it has a number below it and on the next page it could the information..