PDA

View Full Version : Prom

Glitch
04-12-2002, 08:28 AM
Prom is this Saturday for myself, moocow, War Lord (who is not going), Hickman, and Goatboy (also not going). We all get to ride in a 10 person stretch white limo that our friend's mom is getting. What lans does everyone have for prom?

moocow
04-12-2002, 09:12 AM
(In the words of War Lord) Prom is gay.

I don't even wanna go, but I have to, cause my mom spend over $100 on my dress and $40 for my shoes...

the best part is the partying and gettin drunk afterwards.

YAY!

goKi
04-12-2002, 09:14 AM
the chances of me getting a date to my formal next year are very slim, so i will probably not turn up out of shame.

Glitch
04-12-2002, 09:40 AM
I can't wait to get freaking trashed after prom, that is going to kick ass.

DarkPanther
04-12-2002, 10:02 AM
One this that seems to transcend time and maturity is the "fun" in getting trashed.

I remember high school when that was "cool". :nods: Have fun and don't get raped!

Dark Templar
04-12-2002, 10:38 AM
Mines April 27th, I can't wait!

Still undecided on where me and my girl are going to go afterwards..

Zeo
04-12-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by moocow
(In the words of War Lord) Prom is gay.

Ah..........yep.

Prom was MADE for Women. I skipped it three times. (juniors were allowed at prom, and I most likely could have got date with a certain highly immodest (SHE FLASHED ME!) junior my softmore year if I'd even mentioned it.)

I wanted nothing to do with that girl, (I don't have any real like for midgets, and esp not if they're "loose".) And I couldn't get a decent date to nag me into it the rest of the time.

Glitch
04-12-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by DarkPanther
One this that seems to transcend time and maturity is the "fun" in getting trashed.

I don't think maturity and getting trashed have anything in common. I am actually not looking forward to "prom" I am looking forward to all the fun my friends and I are going to have tomorrow night........Plus I'm gonna get me some from my girlfriend, which always puts a positive spin on the evening. :naughty:

Brasel
04-12-2002, 02:53 PM
Getting tanked is kind of stupid...

I'm going with a girl that isn't the one I've been talking about lately...its gonna be fun.

Glenn the Great
04-12-2002, 05:12 PM
Yeah, prom is gay. I'm not going either.

VEL
04-12-2002, 05:16 PM
I never went. :eyebrow:

NerdWarrior
04-12-2002, 05:17 PM
The sexual haves vs. havenots:
Who will rule this board?
(Answer to rhetorical question: The havenots, thanks largely to War Lord)

MottZilla
04-12-2002, 05:57 PM
I couldn't go even if I wanted but either way I'm never going to such a thing. It IS gay. Having a party and getting drunk, well, that's much better than going to a prom.

Dark Templar
04-12-2002, 06:31 PM
Prom is the shit!

My whole senior class is going to be there. Martinsburg High School Class of 2002 -- Go Bulldogs! :grad:

The Silent Assassin
04-12-2002, 06:36 PM
Prom is not gay.

You go. You show up drunk. You cause trouble. You leave. Go to a party. Get more fucked up. Have sex with your date. Maybe another guy's date, too. Wake up next day with a 4 Alarm Hangover, and you're using some chic's dress as a sheet...

Zeo
04-12-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Mottzilla
I couldn't go even if I wanted but either way I'm never going to such a thing. It IS gay. Having a party and getting drunk, well, that's much better than going to a prom.

I have to agree with ONE addition.........

Its FUNNER to watch the mroons get drunk, and then laugh twice as hard again when they're paying child support and your not..................................

Same for TSA's senerio...............BTW TSA, if your that darned drunk, were you sure it was the other guys date? :D

Sorry, but I do have point, you don't remember anything, and that's very dangerous, you could have robbed a bank and not remember it...............esp if you got a lot of guys in the car, men do tend to get very disorderly when drunk.....................

Ibis, God of Magicks
04-12-2002, 10:06 PM
I didn't go to my prom

It was lame, and expensize.
So, me and some freinds hung out and partied.
I'm glad I did it though, no regrets.

QueenXaviera
04-12-2002, 10:40 PM
I haven't been to any sort of dance since 8th grade. Homecoming and prom at my school are really expensive, and I think overrated. I might go one year, though, and wear a really pretty romantigoth dress.

Daarkseid
04-12-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by NerdWarrior
The sexual haves vs. havenots:
Who will rule this board?
(Answer to rhetorical question: The havenots, thanks largely to War Lord)

Yeah, fucking sexual haves and their god damn proms and homecomings...