LordMagus
04-11-2002, 11:31 PM
As long as avatars are being uploaded, could someone upload these to the list:

http://menokhsmidishop.homestead.com/files/CT/Janus_Avatar.jpg

http://menokhsmidishop.homestead.com/files/CT/Magus_Avatar.jpg

http://menokhsmidishop.homestead.com/files/CT/Ayla_Avatar.jpg

http://menokhsmidishop.homestead.com/files/CT/Chrono_Avatar.jpg

More might come.

As this is my first time using PhotoShop, what do you guys think of these?

Btw, thanks for uploading the pics to Homestead, Menokh.

Hermit
04-11-2002, 11:34 PM
Seems everyone is on an avatar uploading spree... :laughing:

The Silent Assassin
04-11-2002, 11:36 PM
I knew somebody would copy me...I had this feeling...actually the feeling was somebody was gonna upload the SAME avatars I was and beat me to it...oh well.

LordMagus
04-11-2002, 11:37 PM
Ya well, with the new designs, we could use some new avatars. Plus, I'm starting to get sick of the ones I've been using.

Warlock
04-12-2002, 12:29 AM
Sorry I didn't reply to your earlier pm.. I had to go work on hw (and now I'm going to bed so I don't have time to upload them either)..

Anyways, reminds me I need to get my damn WinTV hooked back up and make videos off all the CT PSX movies.. I finally got around to beating the damn game about a week or two ago (hehe, I just sort of went astray after Mt. Woe for awhile, then picked it back up w/ all the webcammin' action inspiring me to play better than that guy :D) So I have all of the cinematics now.. I also have about half the endings.. I'm like half way through a New Game +.. of course it doesn't SAVE the endings.. I could save at a save point before each one but it's a waste of a memory card and I don't care as I have save states of all of them on ZSNES ;) Just gettin' them for the extras.. which are actually cool! Full maps of EVERYTHING, item lists, Tech lists (with pictures!), Monster bios (with a pic of the monster, stats, spells used, etc.. very thorough), music, umm.. I think there is an Artwork one but I havn't gotten that yet (essentually you need to beat the game like you normally do but the one where you DON'T save Crono and then they all go save him.. actually the only ending w/ Glenn rather than Frog.. nice sprite job on him :))

Oh, and you also get a nice "You Suck" ending (well it seems that way) for all endings that are not the main ending. It's kinda funny, it leads into Chrono Cross. I believe the King of Guardia is killed, the kingdom is burned, and Glenn is killed with the Masamune falling into evil hands.. it's very mean to give me for getting the programmer ending!! (it's on all the endings but you'd think that the hardest one to get would give you a NICE ending) grr.. although I suppose it's still cool :D hehe...

hmm.. rambling again... damn :D

Mak-X
04-12-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Warlock
I think there is an Artwork one but I havn't gotten that yet (essentually you need to beat the game like you normally do but the one where you DON'T save Crono and then they all go save him.. actually the only ending w/ Glenn rather than Frog.. nice sprite job on him :))

That's one of the endings I never got when I had Chrono Trigger because I would always save Crono right after the 12,000 B.C./Black Omen events and getting Magus. I think I played through New Game + once and got the endings as I played using the NP guide. Don't know if I missed any because I only got the one's Nintendo Power listed (about 10). Can't afford Playstation/Playstation 2 when I have GBA and GCN and games to play (and I'm not buying a PSone).

When I get my own computer, I would get a video capture card and fill my hard drive up with images and movies.

Those avatars look good, Lord Magus.

LordMagus
04-12-2002, 10:15 PM
Thanks. I think I did a good job on them. I need to get more familiar with PhotoShop, though.

If they get uploaded, I'll probably use the Magus or Janus one. (probably Janus)

Btw, Mak - X, my name doesn't have a space in it. :D

Daarkseid
04-12-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Mak-X

That's one of the endings I never got when I had Chrono Trigger because I would always save Crono right after the 12,000 B.C./Black Omen events and getting Magus.

Those are my favorite endings... I had my characters at such strengths that beating Lavos was a piece of cake with any combination of characters. There is the one where you kill Magus after Crono's death, and then beat Lavos, thus showing Glenn instead of Frog in the end. Then there was the one where you don't kill Magus, and the ending turns out slightly different, though the same idea, Marle and Lucca get into the Epoch and travel through each time period on their way to save Crono.