PDA

View Full Version : Wooo!!! I've got the kiss of death tonight!!!

DarkPanther
04-11-2002, 09:23 PM
My last two posts have been the last in closed topics! bwahaha!

Someone humor me and close this one too! SWEET THREE-PEAT!!!

...okay okay... um... Gee, has anyone else ever had this happen to THEM?!

(there... it's a legit topic now...)

NerdWarrior
04-11-2002, 09:28 PM
If your talking about Breaker nailing two of your posts in a row for supposed offenses, then yes.
Other wise no. It's odd though isn't it?

Foxy
04-11-2002, 09:30 PM
Bah...you're copying me, you spammer! I made a thread called "Blah" and then made it legit by asking a question at the end. :whap:

:D Yesh, it's happened to me before...but mostly in chat. I'll say something, and then nobody says a word for like....forever. ;)

DarkPanther
04-11-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by foxygrl
Bah...you're copying me, you spammer! I made a thread called "Blah" and then made it legit by asking a question at the end. :whap:

....WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING??!

You just want to take credit for my amazing prowess in being the death angel for the past two threads. NOT TODAY!!

DsS Game
04-11-2002, 09:33 PM
Heh it was from toolie heh.

I forgot to mention to him that i only use PM's for like important stuff and not just to ask someone how are they(unless something severe happened like what happen to me.)

DarkPanther
04-11-2002, 09:35 PM
Sweet! ECL posted. Now it'll be closed for sure. It seems to be a mix of the two of us.

:waits in anticipation:

Dechipher
04-11-2002, 09:35 PM
heheehehe....chances are, THIS gets a mcBanwich....
just kidding.
Actually, thats never happened to me, though i have been banned from chat for being beavis and butthead.

Foxy
04-11-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by East Coast Law
I forgot to mention to him that i only use PM's for like important stuff and not just to ask someone how are they(unless something severe happened like what happen to me.)

Well, you're gonna have to use PM's for everything like that, unless you want all of your topics closed and to get yelled at every time. :tongue:

DP - ....I...have nothing to say to you. Hmmph. :rude:

DsS Game
04-11-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by foxygrl

Well, you're gonna have to use PM's for everything like that, unless you want all of your topics closed and to get yelled at every time. :tongue:

DP - ....I...have nothing to say to you. Hmmph. :rude:

hey im used to it liz. :tongue:

and answer my question in my other post since well i just remembered this lil rule.