PDA

View Full Version : New Quotes Game

Smokin' D. Grass
04-11-2002, 11:47 AM
Ok, I'm probably going to get a lot of flack for this, but I would like to start a game of Quote Recognition. I will post a Quote that came from 1 of 4 sources: Movies, Games, Music, Or Books. If no one gets it in 24 hours, I will explain its origins and post a new one. If you guess and I dont respond in 24 hours, then you are automatically "right" and get to post your own Quote. So the only thing left to say is: Lets get ready to Quote!!!

First Quote: "Hey, Mr. Lizard! It's a monster! Would you care for a hamburger?"

What is it from and extra points if you can tell me who said it. Good Luck Everyone!:smoking:

Cyclone
04-11-2002, 12:25 PM
Hands Smokin' a cup of flack. :)

Personally, an AGN quotes game might draw more attention, IMO.

Cyclone

DarkDragoonX
04-11-2002, 12:33 PM
Or you should at least use quotes from very well-known sources. If I were to use a quote from the Japanese version of the original Sega CD Lunar, everyone would go "Huh?" I mention that because I haven't the faintest idea of where your quote comes from.

Smokin' D. Grass
04-12-2002, 11:07 AM
" Hey, Mr. Lizard! It's a monster! Would you care for a hamburger?" was said by Paul Ruebens in Cheech And Chong's Nice Dreams, Copyright 1981.

Ok, I promise to make my references a little easier. Sorry for any confusion. To make up for it Im going to tell you which catagory it will come from: Video Games

And now, the new Quote:"End of one Nightmare, Prelude to the another."

Yes, I relize that is grammaticaly incorrect, but that is the actual quote.
Good Luck!:smoking:

Dracula
04-12-2002, 05:55 PM
Well, I don't know that one, but I got one...

"Death is but a door, Time is but a window... I'll be back..."

Well, there can be two answers here, but one hint is, this is NOT Terminator.

Smokin' D. Grass
04-15-2002, 09:58 AM
Ray Stantz played by Dan Akroyd in Ghostbusters 2 right?