PDA

View Full Version : ocarina of power..where's the hammer?

kittifelyne
04-11-2002, 09:30 AM
Hi all...

I asked this question before, but noone answered me.
Did anyone play this game yet?
I need the hammer location.
I have completd levels 1-3...got candle,
bow and arrow, boomerang, ocarina, and hookshot.
Should I also have the hammer? Got first key in level 4...but can't find second one. I walked through the wall going right to find a room with a stairway, but separated from it by water....can't use hookshot blocks are inway of using it. What am I doing wrong?
thanks in advance for any assistance.

Raichu86
04-11-2002, 09:35 AM
Yeah, lot's of people have played it. It was very popular at its release. :D

It's in Level 4. Go to the right from the entrance, and if I remember correctly, you bomb the wall on the far right.

Good luck. :)

C-Dawg
04-11-2002, 02:42 PM
My, my Raichu. That lighting effect in your sig looks familar. ;)

-C

Emaleth of Donn
04-12-2002, 05:19 AM
Thought I'd play this again with the 139 and Raichu..lol, you remembered wrong like I did, for the life of me I can't remember where the hammer is either.

The wall you are talking about is a walk-through which takes you to the room in question above with the hookshot post blocked by the post. Key room up top in the room before not accessible since you had to use the key to enter the room in the first place and going left you have the spikes blocking the stairway. Bombs not useable in that room.. I've tried.

Now in the 3rd level, I am thinking the hammer might be in there due to the post to the left of the dungeon with the heart piece, but where it would be is a mystery (to me..lol). I tried to see if it might be the 3rd level bombing the right, but no dice.

Hmm.... I know there was a fairly big thread around here somewhere about OoP, maybe the clue is still there.. will have a search. This is really a good quest, enjoyed it the last time I played it with 1.90. Just have a memory that bites..lol

EDIT: Ahah! Found it...

http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16150&highlight=Ocarina+of+Power

EDIT 2: Oie, yea gods... lol, figured it out. Kittifelyne, in the room at the far right, use your bow & arrow to access the stairs.

Raichu86
04-12-2002, 10:41 AM
Emaleth, you got it right. I went and looked at the quest so I could get it figured out and PMed kittifelyne.

But there's no hammer or use for hammer in Level 3. The heart piece is in the room to the left of the room with the Magic Boomerang (it's off the displayed map :naughty: ).

I'm glad people enjoy my quest. But remember, it's not as good as I can do! I'll be releasing Fall uh de Honky Pig in a few days, so I hope you'll play it too. ;)

Edit: Remember! If you see statues in strange places, or it seems as if there's nothing you can do, shoot a statue! There's a room in Level 7 with an important item, but you have to shoot one of the 4 statues in a certain room to get to it.

ImHoney7
04-12-2002, 08:39 PM
I am stuck in Level 4. I read all the back posts, but didnt see that anyone else had a problem with Level 4 like I am. There is a room on the right side of the map with a key door...I enter it through stairs in the upper right corner of the room and I am surrounded by blocks. I dont know how to get past the blocks. I have tried everything. There is also another room to the left of this room with a key behind some blocks that I cant reach from that room. I figure I have to enter to get the key from the room to the right...is that right? :heart:

kittifelyne
04-13-2002, 07:55 AM
Hi All.....

I found the hammer....don't know how I missed seeing that statue
in the room. (guess I was just so excited.......and anticipating so much...lol) Anyway I'm moving along nicely now, I've got the raft now..... Again thanks for all the responses!
P.S. I would love to see a sequel....hint,...hint!:laughing:

Raichu86
04-13-2002, 10:21 AM
ImHoney7: I'm not sure what you're talking about, so I will go check it out and get back to you on it. Be sure to keep an eye out for statues.

Originally posted by kittifelyne
P.S. I would love to see a sequel....hint,...hint!:laughing:

I was doing a sequel, but I cancelled it, because during the time I was waiting for 1.90, I got too much better, and the quest started looking too low quality for me. :(

ImHoney7
04-13-2002, 12:08 PM
Thanks Raichu..I'd appreciate any help. I did shoot a statue in that room..there are 2 statues..but I can only reach one of them from the corner where I am blocked in. I cant progress any further at this point. :heart:
I just read a back post where you said the magic boomerang is in level 4...is that right? Would I need that to help me where I am stuck at? :heart:

Well, I did figure out what to do where I was stuck. The problem was that I needed a super bomb to bomb a wall to get where I wanted to go. I still would like an answer to the question about where the magic boomerang is though. Please? :heart: