PDA

View Full Version : is anyone else worried???

CH@O$
04-11-2002, 03:24 AM
about Richeva's spam sig???
http://www.vex.net/~emily/images/spam.gif

it could cause a civil (as close as possible to civil) uprising, the people will have found a new way to spam without breaking the current rules

Hermit
04-11-2002, 03:29 AM
As if the amount of pictures and things you have in your sig isn't spam enough ? ;)

He puts what he wants, you put what you want, no biggie.

Gerudo
04-11-2002, 05:48 AM
personally, i feel that you need only up to 3 images... i dunno, im not the perfect member, but my sig aint bad... (you be the judge, tho)

richeva
04-11-2002, 08:20 AM
Hey, whats wrong with my sig??
SpamSpamSpam?
If i was getting posts and not being nice because of it, then OK, but what exactly is the problem?

goKi
04-11-2002, 08:35 AM
no not really.... that doesnt mean he is gonna spam.

Cyclone
04-11-2002, 10:08 AM
You're upset because of a can of spam in his siggie.?

Why is that a problem? :odd:

Cyclone

J.J. Maxx
04-11-2002, 12:10 PM
Well, my personal take on the matter is that you shouldn't use your signature as a shelf to keep all the cool pics you've found on the internet. Its just pointless. Yeah, sure you like the pic but why place them haphazardly in your sig? It makes no sense and causes the pages to load slower...

DarkDragoonX
04-11-2002, 12:13 PM
I agree with JJ. I don't care about the spam picture itself, but I think having more than 1 or 2 banners/pictures in your sig is too much. Not all of us have broadband, you know.

EDIT: Before somebody jumps on my back about this, I know I technically have 3 pics in MY sig, but I dson't count Nall and Ruby, because they fit on the same line as the text, and aren't a seperate line in themselves, nor do they extend the width of the page. So there. =P

cyberkitten
04-11-2002, 12:19 PM
chaos, that's why we have a staff...if somebody spams, we'll take care of it so you guys don't have to ;)

if someone would see spam or flaming or another rules violation in the forum, use the "report this post" feature to notify the mods so it can be handled as quietly and efficiently as possible. calling attention to another member in open forum isn't really cool.

to keep this from causing any bad feelings between anyone, i'm going to go ahead and close it so it'll die.

---topic closed---