PDA

View Full Version : A little complaint about my blonde sister...

Dracula
04-10-2002, 11:17 PM
http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53437

Her post meant to be a reply to someone elses thread. She didn't mean to hit the "New Post" button. And, also, she says that someone banned her. If this is true, please put he back on! This is a misunderstanding! If there is another reason why she is, then so be it.

VEL
04-10-2002, 11:21 PM
I saw that too! If people are going to get banned for hitting the "New Post" button then it really should be changed. I figure it was probably a misunderstanding, but I didn't know she got banned.

Drunken Tiger
04-10-2002, 11:40 PM
You should try to PM a member of the staff to straighten this out!! you might get a faster response!!;)

Darunia
04-11-2002, 08:43 AM
Just convince admins to unban hear, and for not use classick black!!! In the other schemes there's "new thread" and "add reply", but not in classick black.

goKi
04-11-2002, 08:50 AM
ive hit quote instead of edit, so i could see it happening... she shouldnt get into any trouble.

Dracula
04-11-2002, 04:29 PM
I just PMed Breaker, if he's the one who banned her. My sister is pissed off at me, and I'm the one defending her!

Breaker
04-11-2002, 04:38 PM
I never banned her, if I had there would be an announcement. Please speak to an Administrator, as I cannot unban anyone if I wanted to. Either way, how could I have known she meant to hit reply? Be a little bit more open minded people.Topic Closed.