PDA

View Full Version : Custom Boss Help...

Praethus
04-10-2002, 11:09 PM
I want to create a custom boss, and was wondering, is there any way to contain a Blue Wizzrobe? I know they can pass through blocks, but is there any other kind of tile I could use? I am using beta build 148 (the contest one) currently if this helps. Thank you.

plith
04-10-2002, 11:29 PM
I'm not sure if this will work, and it very well might not, but the only possible way I can see is to use a "No fly zone" flag. However, it might not affect blue wizrobes.

C-Dawg
04-11-2002, 12:58 AM
If you want the Enemy Magic attack, just use a Blue Octorock on Crack instead. If you do this, I HIGHLY SUGGEST you dont use this as a custom boss until LATE in the game, since the Crack magic attack takes off something like six or eight hearts. Not a nice thing. But octorocks are easier to contain.

-C

Chris Miller
04-11-2002, 08:56 AM
Blue Wizzrobes can fly through anything. They wouldn't be very good wizards if they couldn't.:D
You could just let it run free...

Cyclone
04-11-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Praethus2
I want to create a custom boss, and was wondering, is there any way to contain a Blue Wizzrobe?

No.

Unless I am missing a trick out of my book. :laughing:

Cyclone

Praethus
04-11-2002, 03:00 PM
I had never thought of the octorock on crack. I guess that will have to do, but I wanted it to fire, when Link walked in front of it like the Blue Wizzrobes do. Thanks for the help everyone.

C-Dawg
04-11-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Praethus2
I had never thought of the octorock on crack.

You have much to learn, grasshopper.

-C

supertails2001
04-11-2002, 08:59 PM
I put one in level one once

Ouch.... that was messy..

We had to clean it up for 48 hours afterwards, there were pieces of stuff from there that were here and junk from here that goes there... disgusting

VEL
04-11-2002, 11:03 PM
I'm planning on having a custom boss in one of my quests, but I haven't got around to adding it yet. I still have to make graphics for it. I plan on using Octorocks on crack for the eyes, and change their graphics so they look like eyes.