PDA

View Full Version : Okay, be honest

Syntax Error
04-10-2002, 07:45 PM
Do any of you ever get tired of ZC or Zelda in general? How many times a year do the staff actually play the game, aside from working relentlessly upon it?

I know if I devoted this much time to Zelda, I'd probably get so sick of it I'd lock it away and never touch it with a 10 foot pole for several years. X_X Then again though, I can play games like MGS2 relentlessly and never get tired of it for too long..

Daarkseid
04-10-2002, 08:40 PM
I'm not so keen on the quest playing aspect of ZC as I am the quest building even if I don't ever finish making a quest.

I haven't played the actual Legend of Zelda for awhile(as my top loading NES is packed away somewhere), and I don't really play ZC other than to test the new features and the quest I'm building.

Menokh
04-10-2002, 10:51 PM
I don't think I'll ever tire of playing Zelda quests.
As for building them, it is fun, but I can't do it constantly.

VEL
04-10-2002, 10:51 PM
I'll never get sick of ZC! I'll be making quests and coming to these forums till the end of time! HAHAHAHA

DarkFlameWolf
04-10-2002, 11:24 PM
playing is better than making, too bad there are only 7-8 quests I'd consider to play again and again.

Mak-X
04-10-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Syntax Error
Do any of you ever get tired of ZC or Zelda in general? How many times a year do the staff actually play the game, aside from working relentlessly upon it?

As far as the Zelda series is concerned, if all I ever played was Zelda, I'd go crazy. I don't think I was ready to play the Oracle games at all.

GuitarmanTim
04-11-2002, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Daarkseid
I'm not so keen on the quest playing aspect of ZC as I am the quest building even if I don't ever finish making a quest.

I haven't played the actual Legend of Zelda for awhile(as my top loading NES is packed away somewhere), and I don't really play ZC other than to test the new features and the quest I'm building.

that's exactly what I do too :) I hardly play any quests. I just build on my own and then when I decide to go test it out there's like 60 bugs or something, because I hardly test it enough :)

Raichu86
04-11-2002, 10:26 AM
I get tired of it every now and then and take a break for a month or so.

Immortal Warrior
04-11-2002, 03:18 PM
playing is better than making

I disagree, making is much more fun.

DarkFlameWolf
04-11-2002, 03:34 PM
I see you added a snowy area to your overworld IW. Nice. :)

Immortal Warrior
04-11-2002, 03:41 PM
Yeah, I did that a loooooong time ago, I'll prolly take it out and put it back in about 4 or 5 times before release, and chances are it'll end up in The Tainted Realm rather than The Present

Starkist
04-11-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Syntax Error
Then again though, I can play games like MGS2 relentlessly and never get tired of it for too long..

There ya go, personal preference. Many here at AGN came because they liked ZC.

Brasel
04-11-2002, 06:08 PM
I like playing quests alot more than making them. I like to make quests, but I don't like devoting so much time to it...I get bored of it.

DarkFlameWolf
04-11-2002, 06:09 PM
So you have two realms or overworlds IW? Mind telling me how big your quest is going to be? (overworlds and dungeon numbers)