PDA

View Full Version : A couple of video game questions

The Thing
04-09-2002, 07:31 PM
Super mario world advanced:

1. Is there any hidden mode in this game like yoshi mode in super mario advanced.

2. In the Valley of browser area 2 it is obvious there is a secert exit to the valley fortrest. I can't figure it out and it's starting to drive me crazy.

Starcraft question:
Star Edit

Is there a good website that has good star edit utilities like ones that let you place minerals right next to Command Centers/Hatcheries/Nexuses

Dart Zaidyer
04-09-2002, 07:55 PM
It's "Advance", not "Advanced". Say it wrong one more time and I'll shove a live angry badger up your nose.

Anyway, as for the first question, I don't know... However, the exit to Valley Fortress is simple. After the sandbar maze (section where you find the goal) after you come out of the pipe, quickly run and then take off with the cape at the first gap in the ceiling. Steer over to the left, above the ceiling, and you'll enter a secret tunnel above (though you can't see it.) Run all the way until you get to the key room.

Mak-X
04-09-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by The Thing
Is there a good website that has good star edit utilities like ones that let you place minerals right next to Command Centers/Hatcheries/Nexuses

try www.campaigncreations.com
for links www.starcraft.org www.sclegacy.com

mike5000
04-09-2002, 11:17 PM
Those were exactacly the same sites I was gonna put :D

The Thing
04-13-2002, 11:46 AM
gee thanks guys that was really helpful :D

edit:Ok i got it advance