PDA

View Full Version : Though I would show you a small preview...

Bloodstar64
04-09-2002, 04:10 PM
http://www.zelda-gaming.com/azc/uploads/lmdemo1.zip

A small preivew of my quest "Link's mission". So far I have 1 level done and a small preivew of level 2 for you guys to play. For the title screen just left to start the game. Tell me what you like.

Need beta 148+ to play.

Uploaded Bugfix verson.

Praethus
04-10-2002, 10:21 PM
If you continue on the overworld, you start in the corner. It is probably a misplaced Green Square. I can't continue demo now. Also I think there is a bug in the first dungeon. When you are in the room where you go to get the bow, if you push the block to get the door, a section of wall appears. I don't know if this is intentionaly, but it looks weird.

Bloodstar64
04-11-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Praethus2
If you continue on the overworld, you start in the corner. It is probably a misplaced Green Square. I can't continue demo now. Also I think there is a bug in the first dungeon. When you are in the room where you go to get the bow, if you push the block to get the door, a section of wall appears. I don't know if this is intentionaly, but it looks weird.

Yah. I just fixed both of them right after I posted this. I am gonna upload the bug fix soon. Thanks for telling me.