PDA

View Full Version : What's happened to our beloved forums

DemoQuestFan
04-09-2002, 03:43 PM
Cue narrator voice:

"This is a sad week in the history of AGN. Once a promising land of posts and replys and the occasional joke, AGN has become a ground for the biggest war that AGN has seen so far. One moderator, named Darth Cronic, is the source of all the recent bickering. The country once known as AGN United has split apart at the very core. Our hero, War Lord, has seemingly vanished without a trace or a care. Rumor has it that he is living in a cave far from the battlefield known as the AGN forums. Will the AGN forums ever be the same. The country of AGN United is splitting apart by the day as the topics about Nightmare's resignation and Darth Cronic's behavior continue to stay open. Is there a MOD that is impartial and with enough brains to close BOTH topics and return AGN United to its normal pristine state?"

I will be adding a line about this to my profile and suspend "Flashback of the Month" until further notice.

Toolie
04-09-2002, 03:51 PM
<shameless pseudo-flame>

You're dumb for contributing to even more of this.

</shameless pseudo-flame>

MegaMan3000
04-09-2002, 03:53 PM
Well said, Toolie

-MegaMan3000

AlexMax
04-09-2002, 03:54 PM
Just because they bitch and wine all the time does not mean that AGN is any less cool. I've been around, and trust me, I've seen worse.

Newbie.

Just wait it out. Eventaully, it will blow over.

mike5000
04-09-2002, 03:57 PM
If I were a mod I could fix all this.......:mischief:

Dirk the Daring
04-09-2002, 04:05 PM
So let me get this straight, you are trying to "calm" things down by making a new topic to draw attention to the two topics you say are the ruin of AGN. Last time I checked, no one made me come here, if I don't like it, I don't have to log on, no one makes me read every single post. If I don't like the direction one is heading, I can close out the window in my browser and select one that is more to my liking. If I do choose to log onto AGN, the are a lot of other forums than just GD, I could try some of them out, and lastly, if I was trying to get people to ignore those two post you say tarnished AGN forever and get back to a more harmonious state, I would not put the line "Don't let AGN die..Ignore the two flaming posts in GD" in my sig, like you did. So maybe are you really just joining in the ruin of AGN by making a third topic.........

Originally posted by mike5000
If I were a mod I could fix all this.......:mischief:

Man, how many times do we have to hear about people wanting to be a mod. To me, this is a veiled attempt at becoming a mod. You are probably hoping some mod will read that and go "Hmmm...you know what, mike5000 is probably right, he could fix this. I will make him a mod." If you ask for it directly/indirectly, you can pretty much forget it, but for the sake of argument, what exactly would you do to "fix all this"?

Syntax Error
04-09-2002, 04:11 PM
LOL where do you guys get those barbie reject pics? They're funny as hell XD XD XD

Er.. I saw that pic and forgot what I was going to write @.o