PDA

View Full Version : Administrator Group Shot

Shadowblazer
04-09-2002, 06:02 AM
Man, it took forever to get these guys to pose correctly for the picture, but I think it came out okay!

http://shadowblazer.armageddongames.com/images/agfamily.jpg

AG Admins, EQ-Style!

bigjoe
04-09-2002, 06:09 AM
That looks interesting. I can imagine it would have been a pain to get them all standing correctly. That picture a mockup by any chance?

Drunken Tiger
04-09-2002, 06:09 AM
:odd:

Yes.......

Warlock looks the best!! :laughing:

But i think hes hitting you!!

Cronic
04-09-2002, 06:10 AM
dude, 2 words...

EXIT PROGRAM!!

and I say that as a friend ;)

Shadowblazer
04-09-2002, 06:55 AM
dude, 2 words...

EXIT PROGRAM!!

and I say that as a friendWhy live my life as a 24-year-old college dropout in a dead-end job when I can be a formidable Magician, capable of summoning elementals to rip my opponents apart and harnessing powerful arcane energies to burn them to a crisp...

But seriously, I could quit at any time ;)

AlexMax
04-09-2002, 07:01 AM
That was interesting, to say the lest.

Does everyone there legally own EQ, btw? ^_^

Cronic
04-09-2002, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Shadowblazer
Why live my life as a 24-year-old college dropout in a dead-end job when I can be a formidable Magician, capable of summoning elementals to rip my opponents apart and harnessing powerful arcane energies to burn them to a crisp...

But seriously, I could quit at any time ;)

hehe just makin sure man ;) And believe me I've thought many times about joining the special services so I'm one to talk...

Shadowblazer
04-09-2002, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by AlexMax
That was interesting, to say the lest.

Does everyone there legally own EQ, btw? ^_^ Nah, probably just me. It's just a doctored screenshot with a bunch of NPC's. A few gods, an efreeti, a werewolf... that kinds thing ;) It actually all got started one day when I realized that Glenn would make an excellent Froglok NPC... and the idea just kinda snowballed from there :D

The Silent Assassin
04-09-2002, 07:36 AM
I thought having the word "the" in your title was prohibited in EverQuest? ;)

Yes, I read the above post.