PDA

View Full Version : Denouement

bigjoe
04-09-2002, 05:23 AM
I have truly enjoyed my time here at AGN, It has taken a substancial chunk of my life. I cannot say that I will be happy to leave. However I can say that I'm not pulling a bigjoe this time. Im pulling a plith(only a succesful one, unlike plith)! Yes , thats right , im changing my email to a random one and having the password mailed off to it.

Why , you ask, do I pick up and leave now? Well , the answer is simple: I do not belong here. That is right. The forums would be a much better place without me. I respect your wishes for me to leave, therefore I will do just that. Leave. Its what you all want and its the only option I have left. I cannot start to set a better impression , the impression of a hated, spamming , angry, relentless person has already been burned into your heads.

I am going to make you all happy, by never ever posting again. It will leave lots of things unsaid, I know , but It will be for the best of AGN. Dont none of you bitch about me leaving. Its my choice , its my future. If you want me to stay then youre only causing the forum more trouble. I am trouble, and I know I am trouble. I am doing you all a big favor....

I never made a quest like I wanted to. I never was a role model like I tried to be. I never made any memories at AGN. I feel very pathetic and know that I wont be missed. Perhaps the only thing I will be remembered for is releiving you of my presence by leaving. You might see my name in the updated default tileset if 1.92 ever gets released, but thats a long call , and all I did was update a tileset , nothing to really be commended for...

There are many among you that I cherish deeply , even despite our struggles and conflicts. You will be in my memories. IT will be hard keeping away from you guys but Ive really made a bad mark on these forums , shamed myself , as well as shamed others around me. Theres never a second chance to make a first impression. No , this doesnt mean I'll go getting an alternate alias. What I did is final. There is no getting around it , no avoiding it

AlexMax
Hermit
Vane
foxygrl
moocow
War Lord
Warlock
Mottzilla
JayeM
TSA
Darth Cronic
QueenXaviera
Kariqual
Nightmare
Goatboy
Shadowblazer
SUCCESOR
Mandrag Ganon
Skatche
Dark Dude

I will miss you all.IF theres anyone I forgot , it just goes to show what a bad member I am

Im sorry for all the troubles I caused...

Peace be to you all.

With love, and remembrance,

Daniel James Hensley

Cronic
04-09-2002, 05:30 AM
See ya in a couple weeks man... Who are you to resist my wiley charms eh?

;)

Drunken Tiger
04-09-2002, 05:32 AM
Ill miss you!! :cry:

Couldnt you just take a short break?!?!

AGN wouldnt be the same!!:cry:

Hermit
04-09-2002, 05:33 AM
Although I'm not in agreeance with this, I do respect your wishes, as this is your decision to make.

You will see me alot more on AIM nowadays, so talking wont be a problem :) Good luck in wherever your road leads, and whether you believe it or not, you will be missed greatly by many :)

Darunia
04-09-2002, 07:41 AM
:cry: :cry: :banghead: :banghead:

WHY!!!???

VEL
04-09-2002, 03:15 PM
Don't Leave!!!! :cry:

mrz84
04-09-2002, 03:27 PM
no bigjoe, you arent trouble. DO is trouble(in real life anyway) but i havent seen you do anything that would make you want to leave AGN willingly, but as you said, it what you want. and i say this to you as the infamous mrz: farewell, and may our paths cross again. :kawaii:

mike5000
04-09-2002, 04:04 PM
You forgot me!!!!

(well ill miss you):eyebrow:

Ultra22Lemming
04-09-2002, 04:54 PM
Well just because I'm a newbie means that i never really got to know anyone. So hearing this come out of my mouth will probally mean nothing to yet but anywho : Good-bye bigjoe

AlexMax
04-09-2002, 05:50 PM
You can't leave now! You are one of the MAIN Playable Charactors in AGN Chronicles. I know, because I'm making the script.

:/

Well, I guess you are leaving. Sorry to see you go, and sorry to see you have such a low opinion of yourself.

Tygore
04-09-2002, 05:59 PM
Dude, give yourself a couple weeks to think it over. You're wrong, you BELONG here. You help complete what is AGN. If I'm not to late: stop and think. Take a week off, I PROMISE you'll feel better.

DarkPanther
04-09-2002, 06:02 PM
I think there's a clue in the thread title. "Denouement"... I don't understand... there must be a missing piece to the puzzle here...

Well, whatever it is, I hope you can tell us once you return, good buddy. And until then, denouement to you as well.

mikeron
04-09-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by DarkPanther
I think there's a clue in the thread title. "Denouement"... I don't understand... there must be a missing piece to the puzzle here...I was thinking the same thing. Denouement is too specific a word for a poor sport walk-off. I'm wondering what the rest of the story is.

Ekulf
04-09-2002, 06:40 PM
hmmm this is no good... no good at all

NerdWarrior
04-09-2002, 07:02 PM
See ya tomorrow, bigjoe, as usual.

mrz84
04-09-2002, 07:07 PM
You can't leave now! You are one of the MAIN Playable Charactors in AGN Chronicles. I know, because I'm making the script. a pity it is. but he shall not be forgotten.

I think there's a clue in the thread title. "Denouement"... I don't understand... there must be a missing piece to the puzzle here... a valid point indeed. what would compell him to do such a thing? but alas. it is beyond our power. :kawaii:

Dechipher
04-09-2002, 08:39 PM
maybe he doesnt spell good?

theplustwo
04-09-2002, 09:02 PM
I'll miss you bigjoe, and I hope to see you on aim still. You are the only really friendly, cool, person that I have ever met online, and I consider you to be one of my closest friends, although we have never actually met. See you around =P

p.s. :cry: