PDA

View Full Version : This is horrible!

Radium
04-09-2002, 01:16 AM
http://lisenby.dhs.org:8080/images/misc/joelvsdoogie.jpg

Mottzilla pointed out that I look like Doogie... so I made this :O and I DO ! omz it's horrible!

Cronic
04-09-2002, 01:19 AM
lol! I had no idea... how do you live man??

That's funny though... makes ya feel better I was once told I looked like Jonathon Brandis... that went on for several years then Leo dicaprio... gag

MottZilla
04-09-2002, 01:25 AM
If we can get digitized sprites we will make a mortal kombat style game. Doogie's moves feature "bend over", cry, and other pathetic things. Radium will have a keyboard to beat down Doogie with, and a monitor to smash on his head as a finishing move. :p

Saffith
04-09-2002, 01:31 AM
My brother used to look exactly like the youngest Hanson kid. If it's any comfort, he grew out of that after a couple of years — though, admittedly, shaving his hair short and dying it bizarre colors probably helped a bit.

Radium
04-09-2002, 01:32 AM
Lol, well It's just been a few weeks since i've gotten my haircut, I always cut it pretty short so I won't look like him for long :P

The Silent Assassin
04-09-2002, 02:40 AM
LMFAO! I wasn't that far off in my spoof of you a few months back!

Nightmare
04-09-2002, 02:43 AM
C'mon, you don't look that bad Radium.

-NJS-

Radium
04-09-2002, 02:49 AM
lol, I know that (i think... :o ) I just think that that's pretty funny how similar i look to doogie lol :D

Drunken Tiger
04-09-2002, 03:06 AM
ROFLMAO!!!

Is it ok if we call you Doogie?? :laughing:

obi
04-09-2002, 03:08 AM
Someone once said I look like, oh wait, no, I look like myself aparently - seen anyone with this mug?
http://www.darkpanther.com/images/agn/obi.gif
WANTED - for being a goon...

The Silent Assassin
04-09-2002, 03:10 AM
MOM! The smart doctor kid from TV posts on these forums!

CH@O$
04-09-2002, 03:12 AM
and a columbian drug barron, and an evil satanic kawaii, i have proof but getting the pics on the net is harder than i imagined, since i have no website of my own

Dirk the Daring
04-09-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by obi
Someone once said I look like, oh wait, no, I look like myself aparently - seen anyone with this mug?

http://www.barnwellct.org/pics/obilook.jpg

Obi and Erik - long lost brothers?

Nightmare
04-09-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Radium
lol, I know that (i think... :o ) I just think that that's pretty funny how similar i look to doogie lol :D

Your hair looks nothing like his, though the face does look similar.

-NJS-

Predcon1
04-09-2002, 05:42 PM
That's nuthin'.

I dyed my hair black several weeks ago and started combing it to the side instead of slicking it back. Now I look like Hitler without his mustache(sp?)

I may post a pic of it sometime.

mrz84
04-09-2002, 05:53 PM
a few days ago, i woke up and my hair was sticking out to the side and in other dierctions. my dad (scarlet dragon) said i had(and still have or some reason) goku hair. sorta funny but i didnt notice until then that if DO toke his long hair(in real life his hair goes down a little past his shoulders) and if he wore it up pointy, hed look like vegeta from dbz. pretty freaky. once he sees this post though he'll probably hit me or somthin seeing he doesnt like people making fun of him in certain ways. oh well. it better than his aerial gundam wedgie(you dont wanna know. seriously. ya dont wanna know) :kawaii: