PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Food

Golden Warrior
04-08-2002, 09:28 PM
Hi everyone. I haven't posted here on AGN for a LONG time and again like always a lot has happened.

Anyway to help me get re-acquainted with everyone I'm wandering what is everyone's favorite food. Mine is a bacon cheeseburger with a chocolate milk shake to drink.

Foxy
04-08-2002, 09:34 PM
Aaaaaauuuuuughhhh!!!!

DON'T TALK ABOUT FOOD! I'M HUNGRY!! Waaaaaaaahhhh!! :cry:

*lol* uh, sorry. I'm pregnant, what can I say. I like just about anything. :D

NerdWarrior
04-08-2002, 09:47 PM
Give me some pizza...with a side of "Lunchtime with Idiots Who Don't Like You At Their Table But Put Up With You Anyway."

ctrl-alt-delete
04-08-2002, 09:49 PM
I like Pizza, but I am starting to get tired of it. My preference is Chinese Food, Mexican Food, and seafood.

Master Ghaleon
04-08-2002, 09:59 PM
Fried Chicken and pizza. I love Ice cream too. Ben and jerrys Rocks

Saffith
04-08-2002, 10:00 PM
Pizza again. Original, aren't I?
Preferably Hawaiian - that is, with pineapple and ham.

Jigglysaint
04-08-2002, 10:05 PM
I have it weird. I love things that are spicy and hot, stuff like pizza and nachos, and most salty things.

As for the foods I hate, I hate yogurt, almost every kind of cheese(except for when it's in or melted on certain foods), Kraft Dinner and macaroni & cheese.

What's this got to do with my favorite food? As with some things, there are exceptions. One of my most favorite foods is listed among the foods I hate.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love indivudally wrapped cheese slices. They have to be individually wrapped, or I won't touch them. I don't know just how it started, but I think it had somthing to do with the fact that where I live, they arn't very popular. Couple that with a closet obsession because of the taste contridiction, and you get some weird thoughts that accompany them.

It is very strange to love the very food you despise. I end up going through about 48 slices, or two packages a week. Since I have to keep it hidden from my parents, I store it in my school bag. I have to eat them quickly since they will go bad quickly if I don't. There is just somthing embarassing about them for some reason. Just recently I started eating them in public, not just in privite like some drug. I seriously doubt that anybody goes through so many in such a small tile. Maybe that's why I love them, because nobody else does!

mike5000
04-08-2002, 11:47 PM
Hmmm. I like Italian food!:D

Daarkseid
04-09-2002, 12:03 AM
Lets see... for breakfast, I like to eat the last 1/4th of a stale bag of cheetos and a can of warm coke.

For lunch, I starve, especially after drinking a whole pot of coffee.

When I'm about to pass out from low blood sugar due to the caffeine and the constant shaking, I get up and eat a can of pineapple slices, then drink the juice that it comes in.

BTW, nice to see you're posting again, Golden.

richeva
04-09-2002, 02:55 AM
Well ,i like Ham-cheese-marmite and S+V chrisps Sandwhich.

CH@O$
04-09-2002, 03:06 AM
pot noodles, especially the new hot noodles

Xyvol
04-09-2002, 03:39 AM
Bread.

In any way, shape or form. If it's bread, I'll most likely eat it.