PDA

View Full Version : AGN Member Pages, decent update.

DarkPanther
04-08-2002, 08:45 PM
Just a thank you to all of you who have been/are participating in the member pages. Keep 'em comin'.

If you're not a part of the member pages.... wtf is wrong with you?? :tongue: If you've got a pic, send it my way w/some info and I'd love to add you.

I'll be pruning the pages next month and getting rid of inactive members.

If you have an updated pic, please send me that as well. TSA, I think you mentioned a while back you had one. Still got it?

Welp, go check out the update. Thanks everyone.

EDIT:
DO NOT POST UPDATES HERE! PM ME, PLEASE!

:)

Cronic
04-08-2002, 08:49 PM
mmmmm Catalyst... :drool:

vegeta1215
04-08-2002, 08:53 PM
Woah DP, I'm glad you said something, I wouldn't have noticed the update! (the animated gif in my sig useually changes when you change the member pages, that's usually how I know :)))

UPDATE: Decipher's page is odd looking (pic loads at the top instead of the left like the others).

Also, who's Catalyst333? And is that really a picture of her? That's the same pic she has as her avatar, but, she's a newcomer, so it couldn't be a custom avatar - unless she's the significant other of a admin or something. I'm confused :confused:

DarkPanther
04-08-2002, 08:58 PM
Yeah, often people's sigs won't update right away b/c they're cached or whatever. I always have to refresh to see it.

That reminds me:

If you'd like to add the Member's Pages logo to your sig, you can find it at the link below. Put the link in your sig and surround it with the IMG and URL tags. I update the logo everytime there is an update to the pages. Thanx again.

http://www.darkpanther.com/images/mplogoanim.gif

Edit: vegeta - It's centered at the top??

Foxy
04-08-2002, 08:59 PM
It looks great, DP! :thumbsup:

I have a new pic of me, but....*ahem*....we'll just stick with the pic that's already up there. ;)

vegeta1215
04-08-2002, 09:00 PM
Ah! I see the new logo now! Very cool! It always surprises me how you change them each time. Each one stands out and looks neater than the last! Must be hard topping yourself each time huh? ;)

Cronic
04-08-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by vegeta1215
Also, who's Catalyst333? And is that really a picture of her? That's the same pic she has as her avatar, but, she's a newcomer, so it couldn't be a custom avatar - unless she's the significant other of a admin or something. I'm confused :confused:

Hehe she's DC's girl friend and yes that is a pic of her. I had Glenn add it to the pub list so I could look at her more hehehehe...

Menokh
04-08-2002, 09:01 PM
Cool.
I'll scan in a new pic of me soon.

And vegeta, catalyst333 is a friend of Darth Cronic.

vegeta1215
Originally posted by Darth Cronic

Hehe she's DC's girl friend and yes that is a pic of her. I had Glenn add it to the pub list so I could look at her more hehehehe...

All I can say is...you are a lucky man DC :D

DarkPanther
Hahaha, thanx bro. ;)

One last thing:

DO NOT POST UPDATES HERE! PM ME, PLEASE!
:)

Cronic
04-08-2002, 09:04 PM

All I can say is...you are a lucky man DC :D

Hehehe :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

vegeta1215
04-08-2002, 09:05 PM
That reminds me, I should take a new picture of myself. The one up there currently, though cool and one of my favs, is way too old.

DarkPanther
04-08-2002, 09:09 PM
That reminds me, I should take a new picture of myself. The one up there currently, though cool and one of my favs, is way too old.

I could do a little animated .gif for you. Have one display for 3 seconds then switch to the other and repeat or something like that if you wish.

vegeta1215
04-08-2002, 09:21 PM
That'd be cool, but you're limited to 256 colors for an animated gif (pictures wouldn't look good :( )

Getting a new picture shouldn't be a prob though. My hair is too long at the moment, but I hope to get it cut this weekend (it really needs it), and I should be able to have my Dad take a picture with his digital.

I wanna picture of me holding up my little 6' stuffed Tux (Linux mascot). He's so cute :D

UPDATE: I said Decipher's pic was looking like it was in the a weird spot. Likewise for Darunia,and Breaker. But, I think it's just this way in Opera. I has to do with the span tag you have. I've never even heard of that. Is it dhtml? Honestly I think tables would be easier: all you'd need would be a table with one row, two columns. 1st col with the picture center, 2nd col with the info. (and tables work everywhere, no worries there).

DarkPanther
04-08-2002, 09:26 PM
Just lemme know. :thumbsup:

Edit:

Two more updates.

The Silent Assassin
04-09-2002, 12:11 AM
Yippee, a pic of me that is less than 4 years old! (It is actually 4 hours old now).

Xyvol
04-09-2002, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by DarkPanther
Yeah, often people's sigs won't update right away b/c they're cached or whatever. I always have to refresh to see it.

Hmm, apparently when I first got mine, I stuck the image on my website and have been linking to it from there. So it never changes. Guess I'll fix that now.

Drunken Tiger
04-09-2002, 03:52 AM
Birthday: october 26 1986
Quote: Noone gives a flying fu#k!!

Edit: there that should work now!!

Edit: Screw it!!!

Dirk the Daring
04-09-2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by DrUnKeN TiGeR
Is it too late to be added??

First off, I know you don't look like a box with a red x in it, so the link to your pic is no good, second, if you read through the post, DP asks that you PM him to be added/update, not post here.

Overlord
04-09-2002, 10:36 AM
Hmm, I think that pic is with Geocities DT, you'll either have to use an image proxy, or link to it instead.

I have an updated one too, I'm gonna have to fetch it from the bowels of my HD and get off my lazy ass to send it in.