PDA

View Full Version : Is Megaman Custom still being made?

Blake
04-07-2002, 10:32 PM
I am wondering if people are still making Megaman Custom?

Will someone please tell me if it is still avalible?:mega:

ctrl-alt-delete
04-07-2002, 11:22 PM
That is actually a very good question. I have been wondering the exact same thing myself. I hope it is still being made. This shouldn't be here though. It should be in General Gaming Discussion.

Cronic
04-08-2002, 01:15 AM
I believe so.

Moving to general Gaming Discussion

http://absolutezeldaclassic.homestead.com/files/AGN/TopicMoving.gif

MottZilla
04-08-2002, 02:55 AM
Visit http://www.thegaminguniverse.net as they have several megaman projects in the works.

Kairyu
04-08-2002, 02:32 PM
From what I've heard?

:mega: This project is "Undergoing physical difficulties". In other words, The people who are working on it (Or will, anyway) not only have real lives, but there is some crazy stuff going on IN their real lives. This causes scheduling complications meaning work on Mega Man custom is indefinitly postponed.

Basically, the creators are a bit busy right now, but they'll get time to work on it SOME day.

Course, That's just what I've gotten from their posts. Did I mess anything major up?:mega:

Update by vegeta1215: This post was merged to this thread since there were two topics about 'Is Megaman Custom still being made" with the same topic starter, Blake

Flash Man
04-08-2002, 09:26 PM
The only person that I know of that still supports MMC is Mottzilla (supporting meaning working on). If not then its screwed.

MottZilla
04-09-2002, 01:57 AM
I still can work on it, I have a few times worked with it, but I'm not saying anything cause I'm not promising anything.

Lord AxaliaN
04-10-2002, 04:11 PM
Im the one responsible for the music, and I've got my hands full on: my girlfriend, my company (Hell Bovines (http://hellbovines.fade.to)), my school and my job. The free time I do have is used now to make a Zelda Classic quest, to sleep and to eat (i go to sleep at 2 and get up at 7 :lol: and eat when I've got time).

In other words, the music will come, if you just pray for it, every night before you go night-night ;)

--------
All I asked for is a frickin' rotating chair!

zables
04-15-2002, 03:27 PM
does anyone know of any other games that are completed kinda like the ones that you are talking about like Zelda Classic and megaman custom that i could possibly get my hands on??

Oh! and could someone tell me how to subscribe to threads??

Mak-X
04-15-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by zables
does anyone know of any other games that are completed kinda like the ones that you are talking about like Zelda Classic and megaman custom that i could possibly get my hands on??

Oh! and could someone tell me how to subscribe to threads??

There's a topic at the top of this forum called "Misc fan projects"

zables
04-15-2002, 03:52 PM
Thanx man, thats like 4 times youve helped me in the last 24 hours :p

Lord AxaliaN
04-15-2002, 04:56 PM
I just got a new job (on top of the other one), so I will not be able to do MIDI's for at least the next 3 months. I think the project is almost 'legally deed' (big fat bastard, austin powers)