PDA

View Full Version : Beta Testers Wanted

obi
04-08-2002, 06:55 AM
Yes, I have decided to ricruit beta testers for my quest - GATE OF DESTINY.

Heres the story - you (link) awake with a head ache, You don't know where you are and you are very confuesed. You then hear this voice, out of the darkness, it is in pain, in need of assistance, you run to it, but you hit a wall. The voice explains to you that he has been seacring for Link, the hero of time. His world has been invaded. He ws the protector but he was overwhelmed and defeted by the evil forces. you aggree to help him rid the world of the darkness but he informs you that the world balance of time has been distraught, and now 2 worlds coexsists next to each other - one in eternal day and the other in eternal night. You must save each of theses worlds and defeat evil in it's element. You must travel the gate of destiny and succum evil. With that you are sent to the world of day and attemt to restore peace.

I just made that up ow but it is accurate. I have just finished the first temple and am working on the bit before it (town ect) once I have finished that, I will require peopl to play it through and give there views on it. If you are intrested, post here and then I will e-mail you my quest when I havedone that bit.
Well, Thanks, I guess

Nightmare
04-08-2002, 11:41 AM
Send it my may e-mail. [email protected]

-NJS-

Qale
04-08-2002, 11:43 AM
Screen shots make the world go round.

(It also gets you more interest in your quest)

Qale

Praethus
04-08-2002, 03:44 PM
I'll test it for you. You can send it to [email protected].

obi
04-10-2002, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Qale
Screen shots make the world go round.

(It also gets you more interest in your quest)

Qale

True but I need some where to put them up - is a yahoo briefcase easy to use?

I'll send the quest up to what I have done, some editing is required but yeah sure.

Thanks you two:D

Praethus
04-10-2002, 04:01 PM
No problem:thumbsup:

obi
04-12-2002, 05:01 PM
you should be recieving the quest in e-mails now, sorry it took so long, Inside you should get 1 exe, it is a winrar selfxtractor so just let it do it's stuff. :), in th efile you get the quest and a log txt file. the cheat pass word is also in the e-mail.
- what is up with that link in my typo ?
it is a big pic...
http://www.zelda-gaming.com/azc/uploads/gate of destiny -obi - first level screenshot .GIF

DarkFlameWolf
04-12-2002, 05:24 PM
looks good.

VEL
04-12-2002, 05:27 PM
Those pics look cool, you have it set up in a good way.

Raichu86
04-12-2002, 07:30 PM
The dungeon looks awesome! Good use of layers and pits. :D

Praethus
04-13-2002, 12:57 AM
Hey obi,

I think I found a bug, either that or I am just lost. Using the map in your post, 4th room down on the far right side: Is that supposed to be infinite push blocks, because I can't get past it.:confused: Also, the undercombo is bad in that room I think.

*b*
04-13-2002, 01:34 AM
is it too late to ask if I can beta test? this quest really looks great!

obi
04-14-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Praethus2
Hey obi,

I think I found a bug, either that or I am just lost. Using the map in your post, 4th room down on the far right side: Is that supposed to be infinite push blocks, because I can't get past it.:confused: Also, the undercombo is bad in that room I think.

Oh yeah, I remeber that now, There is a problem with the push block on that page! The block on the right side is ment to be an inf one, but it aint right? -

Another point to raise is the fact that I cannot play my quest when using build 148 but I can build it, for that reason, I have decided to go back to 139 - I cannot play any quest on 148 ZC.exe :( - Also, you might have to strat a new game when I send the next beta quest, I will put in a start up screen and that messes up the Dmap order. Also, I can't remeber if I put this in the log, but If you do the quitgame then continue from the dungeon, you get warped to the basement, but instead of treating it like a cave, it treats it like a dungeon so link goes under the 2 pixels on the side.

*B*, sure, you can be a beta tester, If you want the version Praethus2 and Nightmare have then wait a bit, I'll ge it up, or you can wait a bit longer and you have the newer version when I send it to Nightmare and Praethus2.
Just gimme your e-mail and I'll do the rest!:D

Thanks for the comments guys!:D

Praethus
04-16-2002, 04:42 PM
Hey, I found out that if you enter the Wet Woods, you can't move. And then if you restart you start on a blank screen on the Wet Woods Dmap.

*b*
04-16-2002, 05:34 PM
[email protected] , and the latest beta, please!