PDA

View Full Version : Duck Tales

Ibis, God of Magicks
04-07-2002, 02:37 PM
Okay....Now, Scrooge McDuck loves money, right? He makes it, he keeps it, and doesn't want to give any away. Hell, he even swims in a pool of money. So, if he is sooo greedy, why the hell does he keep Launchpad around?

I mean, the man crashes a plane every episode!
You know how much money that is? Everytime they go out, they gotta get a new plane.

Why didn't he get a new pilot that could actually Land?

Dechipher
04-07-2002, 02:43 PM
:eyebrow:
*waits a moment*
:lol:

MetaStaiford
04-07-2002, 02:45 PM
Because he can't find any other pilots, i guess.

even worse was that episode with the :eyebrow: BOTTLE CAPS

wtf is up with an episode that conmsides part of a soda bottle to be CURRENCY, anyway?

that is a very interesting show, but they have some stupid town names, like 'tra la la' i think it was called

like i said, he can't find any other pilots, i guess

Starkist
04-07-2002, 02:47 PM
Scrooge is very loyal to his pilot. Perhaps Launchpad saved his life or did something nice for him long ago.

Dechipher
04-07-2002, 02:50 PM
hmmm..."did something nice"
*thinks about that*
eeeewwwwwwww.....

Daarkseid
04-07-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Dechipher
hmmm..."did something nice"
*thinks about that*
eeeewwwwwwww.....

Oh shut up! This is a disney cartoon after all, if anything it was likely that Launchpad saved his life or something. I wouldn't be surprised though if there was a duck tales cartoon that explains the origins of Launchpad McQuack(I think thats his full name).

Zeo
04-07-2002, 05:49 PM
He's a quack alright.

And WHY the heck is everyone's mind in the gutter?

Maybe I'll get that answer when some one takes my AaD semi-poll seroiusly.

mikeron
04-07-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Starkist
Scrooge is very loyal to his pilot. Perhaps Launchpad saved his life or did something nice for him long ago. I think an even stronger reason is that you can't buy the kind of loyalty Launchpad shows towards Scrooge.