PDA

View Full Version : Well, well, well.

Zeo
04-07-2002, 01:35 PM
For those of you who wished WA woud dissappear, you got your wish, its at the bottom of page 3, and this will bump it to page 4.

Now then let us all either take a moment of silence for our favorite thread, or a moment to rejoice that it finally died.

Hermit
04-07-2002, 01:41 PM
I think I put 1 post in there. Never really paid any attention to it, nor do I really pay any attention to my post count. As Ivan Drago sternly says in Rocky 4.....

"If he dies,... he dies"

J.J. Maxx
04-07-2002, 01:47 PM
*smacks forehead*

Zeo, I can now garuntee you that it will be bumped up within the hour.. :rolleyes:

Zeo
04-07-2002, 01:49 PM
Maybe, maybe not..............

DarkDragon
04-07-2002, 01:50 PM
Zeo, I can now garuntee you that it will be bumped up within the hour..
:kawaii:

Zeo
04-07-2002, 01:51 PM
Oh you just HAD to prove JJ right, didn't you DD.

J.J. Maxx
04-07-2002, 01:54 PM
Now then let us all either take a moment of silence for our favorite thread, or a moment to rejoice that it finally died. Touche'.

Darunia
04-07-2002, 02:58 PM
lmao, I'm viewing it five threads above this one :lol:

Daarkseid
04-07-2002, 03:20 PM
Yeah, next time you see it on the third or fourth page, keep it to yourself. Mentioning anything is enough to cause people to act on it in such a fashion, either out of curiosity or to be a dick head.

DarkDragon
04-07-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Daarkseid
or to be a dick head.

I happen to think WA is quite humorous; if you don't like it, noone's forcing you to participate. Just ignore it, or you can try to convince War Lord (Who started WA, by the way), to archive it. So :upyours:

:D

Daarkseid
04-07-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragon

I happen to think WA is quite humorous; if you don't like it, noone's forcing you to participate. Just ignore it, or you can try to convince War Lord (Who started WA, by the way), to archive it. So :upyours:

:D

By dickhead, I mean to spite the person who mentioned it. Somebody, say Zeo, were to mention that Word Association was finally dying off, another person might just read that and think "Gee, wouldn't be so hilarious to now post in WA, and thus bring it back to life?" The person wasn't bringing back Word Association for the topic's sake, or because he had any real love of Word Association, but simply to spite Zeo or do opposite of Zeo's remarks.

And finally, I don't mean to call any particular person a "dickhead", nor would I if ever I were to find out the exact person who brought back WA. Maybe they really did like WA and brought it back for their own enjoyment.

I don't really have much of a true opinion of WA, and I've never posted in it once. If I've ever complained in a manner associated with WA, it was complaining over those who complain of WA, even though in reality, it hurts them none.

Zeo
04-07-2002, 05:09 PM
My point was to point out it finally got there.

Even with DD's little "bump", it'll still be a dead thread in couple days.