PDA

View Full Version : Kutulu

Ibis, God of Magicks
04-06-2002, 05:50 PM
Always remember the Goddess Whom No One Worshippeth, Who wanders by night through the streets amid the howling of the dogs and the wailing of the infants, for in Her time a great Temple was built unto Her and sacrifices of infants made that She might save the City from the Enemies who dwelt without. And the Number of infants thus slain is countless and unknowable. And She did save that City, but it was taken soon thereafter when the people no more offered up their children. And when the people made to offer again, at the time of the attack, the Goddess turned her back and fled from her temple, and it is no more. And the Name of the Goddess is no more known. And She makes the infants restless, and to cry.

And from the Lowlands in a sunken boat she always comes.

--------
If at all possible, would someone mind changing my title to: "Kutulu"

Thanks in Advance.
--------

mrz84
04-06-2002, 05:59 PM
what the heck? :odd:

Brasel
04-06-2002, 07:14 PM
I don't know what your trying to say there, but the Metallica Instrumental, Call of the Ktulu rocks!

kariqual_insanity
04-07-2002, 01:06 AM
Yes, Call of the Ktulu is a very good song.

But try IMing Glenn. I already asked him to change mine and he was very prompt about it. *looks* nevermind, he's "away".
Ask Radium.
But I did dub Glenn my admin bitch, but I Don't think he knows yet. :kawaii:

Dechipher
04-07-2002, 01:13 AM
Call of the Klutu kicks ASS!!!! BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!It's on the Ride the Lightning CD

Ibis, God of Magicks
04-07-2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by mrz84
what the heck? :odd:

Please note the sig:

If you cannot read nor understand these writings perhaps it is sign enough for you of the strength and power of the demons that be, in these times and in these places, and is surely a warning to you to have a care and not to invoke carelessly, but cautiously, and not, under any circumstances, seek carelessly to open that Gate to the Outside, for you can never know the Seasons of Times of the Ancient Ones, even though you can tell their Seasons upon the Earth; for their Times and Seasons Outside run uneven and strange to our minds, for are they not the Computors of All Time ? Did They not set Time in its Place ? It were not enough that the Other Gods set the Wanderers to mark their spaces, for such spaces as existed were the work of the Ancient Ones. Were no Sun to shine, were HUWUWA never born, would not the years pass by, as quickly ?

---
Anywho, thanks, I'll PM them.