PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Gamecube game

Ultra22Lemming
04-06-2002, 12:01 PM
I was just curious, what is your favorite Gamecube game, mine is simpson road rage.

AlexMax
04-06-2002, 12:40 PM
Put SA2 Battle on that list.

I love it, espeically playing with someone else.

Master Ghaleon
04-06-2002, 01:08 PM
Super Smash Bros!

vegeta1215
04-06-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by AlexMax
Put SA2 Battle on that list.

I love it, espeically playing with someone else.

Hope you don't mind that I added Sonic, Ultra22Lemming ;)

Mak-X
04-06-2002, 02:33 PM
I don't think polls should be edited and added to unless the author of the poll agreed to it. The idea of a poll is too choose a choice based on the choices given, because the poll is based on those choices. A person might just want to find the results based on the original choices he or she gave. He also gave a "other" option that Sonic could have been voted under.

Smash Bros. is my favorite followed by Rogue Leader. Pikmin after that.

Joshua Milton N
04-06-2002, 02:43 PM
I like all of these games:Super Smash Bros. Melee,
Luigi's Mansion, andSonic Adventure 2: Battle.
If I play any other NINTENDO GAME CUBE games I will post my favorites here.

Daarkseid
04-06-2002, 03:10 PM
I decided to go with whats on the list and not resort to Other, since Rogue Leader's not on the list. Thus I clicked Super Smash Bros. Melee. Fun game with plenty to do in one player mode since I don't like playing these kinds of games with other people.

LinkSlash
04-06-2002, 03:14 PM
SSX Tricky all the way. Even if you beat the game with one character it gets harder because they're all different style people.

Vane
04-06-2002, 03:57 PM
i never got very into game cube since there were 2 other consoles being released around the date GC was. And after seeing such games as Luigi's Mansion and some ant one...that just took my interest away... did really bother with it since i was too busy drooling over other games such as Devil May Cry,HarvestMoon:Save The Homeland and other RPG's(which are my main interest)
I havent heard of any for GC, are there?

Daarkseid
04-06-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Vane
iRPG's(which are my main interest)
I havent heard of any for GC, are there?

No true RPGs are yet on the Gamecube, though with Squaresoft back with Nintendo, you can bet that there will be some RPGs on the GC. Also, is Animal Forest is brought to the US, it will have the same sort of gameplay that Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland does, not so much with the farming though as with sort of managing a character in an interactive little community.

Mak-X
04-06-2002, 05:58 PM
Phantasy Star Online is supposed to come out this fall, or at least in Japan. I haven't heard anything lately about the Xbox version though. Skies of Arcadia is coming to GCN and PS2. Evolution Worlds is coming to GCN, a sequel to a RPG series on the Dreamcast. There's not much RPGs coming besides that though.

supertails2001
04-06-2002, 06:01 PM
These are all the games I've played:

My Most Favorites: In Order: Greatest to Okay
1st Place - Super Smash Bros. Melee
2nd Place - SA2 Battle
3rd Place - Luigi's Mansion

My Least Favorites: In Order: Worst to Okay
1st Place - Pikmin

vegeta1215
04-06-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Mak-X
I don't think polls should be edited and added to unless the author of the poll agreed to it. The idea of a poll is too choose a choice based on the choices given, because the poll is based on those choices. A person might just want to find the results based on the original choices he or she gave. He also gave a "other" option that Sonic could have been voted under.

Sorry :( I'll change it back if Ultra22Lemming or anyone else doesn't like it.

Ultra22Lemming
04-06-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Mak-X

Well the only reason I put only 4 games and other is because those are the only games I have for gamecube.

NOTE: I don't own SA2 so that is why I didn't put it up

vegeta1215
04-06-2002, 08:07 PM
There ya go, changed it back for ya. From now on I won't mess with polls unless I'm asked to by the creator.

I don't have a GCN or any of those games, I've played a few in the stores though. Of those I've played, I think Smash Bros will be the one I like best.

King Link
04-06-2002, 10:21 PM
I like Rogue Leader a lot. Great missions and graphics.