PDA

View Full Version : Brand new gaming website!

zeldafreak
04-06-2002, 11:56 AM
Hello everyone, I just wanted to intro duce this website to you.
Advertising not allowed

I dont know, it has a General Gaming section, General Discussio, and alot of other things. They actually take your advise on how to make their games!

Anyhow, thats not the post subject. I wanted to know who liked the game Castlevania 64? I liked the chase with the boy, and the frankinstien!

Hermit
04-06-2002, 12:13 PM
I took a look at that place and it looks pretty neat. I would have even registered but it wouldn't let me have my name "Hermit". Ask one of the administrators there to give me my name and I'd be happy to be a part of your community :)

If I can't be Hermit though, no biggie, I'll just browse every once in a while ;)

Kinda stupid though that it won't give me my name. I tried both versions of the registering "Global and Local". It either shits out some "Can't find server" page after I submit info, or says my username "Hermit" has already been taken.... which I know is crap since there are only 5 members on that board. EZboard blows :blah:

Dark Jim
04-06-2002, 12:34 PM
We do not allow advertising of other forums here. Put it in your signature if you want though. Url editted out.

Originally posted by zeldafreak
Anyhow, thats not the post subject. I wanted to know who liked the game Castlevania 64? I liked the chase with the boy, and the frankinstien!

If it wasn't the post subject why does it say "Brand new gaming website!"?

Feel free to start another topic about Castlevania 64 though but for now

-Topic Closed-