PDA

View Full Version : Simpson's Road Rage

Ultra22Lemming
04-06-2002, 11:16 AM
For Easter, plith got Simpson's Roadrage for gamecube. It is so cool. I was just wondering if anyone else on these forums has this game and if you do who is your favorite charecter? Mines Lisa.

KJAZZ
04-07-2002, 02:41 AM
He did? I'll have to ask him about it. ;)

I have it, and I have almost all of the characters. Only two more (I think..) to go..

My favorite character would have to be homer or apu. :D They're funny when you drive, and they are fairly fast. Oh, and I mean Homer in "The Homer" (his special car) not in the family car..the family car is stupid..

Cronic
04-07-2002, 03:54 AM
I like snake and his hot rod personally. And did you know you get a secret character if your GC clock is set to certain holidays?

Radium
04-07-2002, 05:31 AM
This game definately rules! :highfive: :D

Ultra22Lemming
04-07-2002, 09:08 AM
I only have Apu and Flanders left to get. I think once i get those two I would have 1,000,000 bucks and as a reward you probally get Mr.Burns.

Oh yah a little tip I found out yesterday: My high score used to be 12k but then I went to options and switched it from easy to hard and was able to get 17k twice in a row

Another note: The three statements in my sig come from Simpson Road Rage

Masamune
04-07-2002, 10:05 AM
you do get mr. burns. after that you get the moleman and that nuclear powered bus. my favorite is homer because he says stupid stuff like you're sitting on my nachos!