PDA

View Full Version : Must go sleep...

Cronic
04-06-2002, 01:40 AM
but I just can't... I've been browsing the boards heavily and have not slept in 2 days... My hands feel as though they want to die and crumble but I just can't stop typing...

what is the point of this thread you ask?

Simple.

I want giberish. It's the only thing I can comprehend right now. So speak to me in a langauge I can understand it may just be fun.

So does anyone here speak pig latin?

Ever ride a two seater bike naked? While weaing a fack duck bill on your ass?

Bet cha haven't.

Hermit
04-06-2002, 02:37 AM
Awww... you just miss your "blankie" to sleep with from when you were a lil kid :)

If anyone doesn't know pig latin they've probably been under their rock too long.

No I've never been on a 2 seater bike, much less ride one naked.
Although, as a kid first learning how to ride a bike, we had the worst yard for it. Our backyard was nothing but a huge hill straight down. What's so bad about that you say ? It was filled with huge Pine Trees!! So naturally when good ole dad pushed you and sent you down the hill, all you could really do was close your eyes and hope you lived through it ;) And that's how I learned to ride a bike.

Man I miss my 3 wheeler too :( I had a Dukes of Hazard one :evil:

Saffith
04-06-2002, 03:01 AM
Oh, yeah, Pig Latin's easy. But does anyone speak Al Bhed? Heh, I hope I'm the only one here who's that pathetic.

Pid drah, ed ec hud jano tevvelimd. E tet hud ajah syga y buehd uv maynhehk ed; E zicd cdyndat nasaspanehk frelr maddan fyc frelr yvdan dnyhcmydehk ed ahuikr. Yht drah dra knyssyn ec pycelymmo dra cysa. Ev hudrehk amca, ed ec icavim vun ehcimdehk baubma fedruid dras ghufehk ed...

Hey, at least it's not Klingon.

Mitsukara
04-06-2002, 03:04 AM
ARRRRRGH!!!! WAT IS GIBRISH!!! IF IT DOSE NOT LIEK SWORDS I DON NOT LIKE IT NIEHTER!! NOR DO I LIKE THE NINJAS!!! NOR DOES I LIEK TEH BIKES 'CUZ THEY IS HARD! I FAL OFF OF THEM BUT I IS BALANCD AND SURE JUST NOT VERY GOOD WITH TEH DEMONS. THEY THINKS THEY IS SO SMART 'CUZ THEY THROW YOU AROUND BUT ONE DAY I WIL SHOW THEM WHO IS TEH SMARTEST HAHAHAHA! BIKES IS DUMBER THAN MAGIC HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!! THEY IS EXPLODE FROM MY GREATEST SWORD TECHNIQUE THOGUTH THEY DO NOT KNOW IT YET!! WAIT FOR IT!!!

AND WHAT IS FAT DUCKS????

Napalm
04-06-2002, 03:30 AM
Hey DC, I heard it before somewhere but forgot, but what's your career, or job? Just curious.

Cronic
04-06-2002, 03:37 AM
Job? Hehe... I used to do engineering when I first signed up but have lost interest really in work all together. I live a simple life now free of most financial strutures and responsibilities... Personally I feel as though I'm in a social coma.

Hermit
04-06-2002, 03:45 AM
You need to find a pic of the scene in Arsenal Gear where Raiden (Right after he gets his clothes, just before they go blazing together) asks Snake if he has enough ammo, and he points to his bandana. "Infinite Ammo"

That was classic :laughing:

Cronic
04-06-2002, 03:48 AM
hehe I agree :) Catalyst was tellin me I needed a change so that may be it.

Hermit
04-06-2002, 04:33 AM
By the way, how is the work with the board at TFC coming along ?

Cronic
04-06-2002, 04:37 AM
Should be back in gear today or tommorow at the latest from what I was told

Hermit
04-06-2002, 04:40 AM
Good, I miss it.
Just do me a favor... I've noticed you change your avatar quite a bit. Don't ever put that queerbait Raiden up there. You'll lose all respect I hold for you. And I'll kill you myself. :laughing: