PDA

View Full Version : Why... WHY... W-H-Y!!!!!

rinaku
04-05-2002, 04:49 PM
ive now had 3 accounts... all of which have bust. My first was PANGOLIN... which got disactivated when AGN swiched to vbuilliten... then, I tried ryucount... but it just whent all wiered... then I did ryucountx, but whenever I posted, it just said I was accesasing unourthourised information! So here I am, low as anything, as rinaku... OH! The shame, the horror... OH...

Pryme8
04-05-2002, 04:56 PM
hmmm... they can get your old name and posts back and join date...
just ask Glenn

Mak-X
04-05-2002, 04:57 PM
You could have always contacted an adminstrator like Glenn The Great, Shadowblazer, and War Lord to get an account fixed.

King Link
04-05-2002, 09:50 PM
That's a shame.

The same thing has happened to me on other vBB boards too.

Drunken Tiger
04-05-2002, 09:55 PM
That must be a real pain in the ass!!

Luckily it never happened to me!!:D

GameQueen
04-05-2002, 09:55 PM
ha! another familiar face again...

dude, I had the same problem. when it changed to VB I couldn't get into my s/n for the life of me. I had to get someone to reregister me and here I am. I'd have over 500 posts if I put both this name's and my other name's post numbers.

zeldafreak
04-06-2002, 01:11 AM
It just sounds like the names got switched or something. Yes, you guys should have contacted an admin for it. Remember that the admins will help you get lost accounts back.

rinaku
04-07-2002, 09:50 AM
I cant be bothered though...

Ultra22Lemming
04-07-2002, 10:11 AM
The same thing happened to me. Oh well I'll just start fresh because my old account only had like 64 posts.

cyberkitten
04-07-2002, 11:39 AM
ryucountx is showing as "unverified" making it very likely that you changed your email address and never retrieved your new password. vBulletin resets your password when your email address is changed as a security precaution so that your account information can't be compromised and used by someone else.

registering multiple accounts is against AGN's rules. if you have an account problem in the future, you need to speak to an admin about having your account fixed. registering additional accounts will result in a referral for a temporary ban.