PDA

View Full Version : It's Snowing!!!!!!

LordMagus
04-05-2002, 02:03 PM
Right here, right now, while the sun is shining.

Cape Cod sure is strange.

I beleive in 1998, there was a blizzard on April 1. We lost power an had to go to a Motel. That was fun. :laughing:

Dirk the Daring
04-05-2002, 02:11 PM
Man, what I wouldn't give for a blizzard, no matter what time of the year. Living in SC, we don't get much snow, this was the first year we had snow since 1994.

Hermit
04-05-2002, 02:14 PM
Send some over to Raleigh while you're at it :)

LOL @ that slut Barbie sig pic :laughing:

Pryme8
04-05-2002, 02:24 PM
yha NC hasent seen snow fro a long time... i mean rael snow noe of that 1 centemeter crap...

Cyclone
04-05-2002, 02:40 PM
Yes, it's snowing. Yours truly got to drive through some wonderful falling snow to go to college today. And at one point, it was like the difference between night and day; as I'm driving along one of the roads, a blinding blizzard swallows me, and as I continue along, I start to see snow piling on the ground in the area. Luckily, this was no more than a 5km (2-3 miles) stretch of road, before the highway...and another equal distance on the highway itself. I almost ended up off the road trying to negotiate the entrance ramp to the highway, however; seemingly, it had not been negotiated yet (shown by no tracks through the snow that collected ON THE RAMP), and I was blazing a trail almost off the road (damn wheels didn't wanna turn).

I stayed on the road, however. ;)

Cyclone

Glenn the Great
04-05-2002, 02:59 PM
Heh, it's snowing down here in Georgia if you count millions of blossoms falling everywhere in 80 degree weather. It didn't snow here at all this year except for maybe 3 hours during January.

Vane
04-05-2002, 03:13 PM
sure....rub it in! im sitting here with every window open, a fan next to me, a sleeveless shirt and im drenched.....and for 75% of the ppl on AGN....its snowing....:cry:

inori
04-05-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Vane
sure....rub it in! im sitting here with every window open, a fan next to me, a sleeveless shirt and im drenched.....and for 75% of the ppl on AGN....its snowing....:cry:

Nothing to cry about, Vane ... snow's just a pain. The winter of the year I turned 14 and got my restricted license was the worst winter in a decade in Kansas. I learned to drive in snow really fast...

Now I'm in California, and we don't get any more snow than you do. I still wouldn't mind being where you are though (especially considering the sleeveless shirt bit :blah: ).

Hermit
04-05-2002, 04:24 PM
Well snow can be fun, like getting some little douchebag kid down the street to try some of the yellow kind :)

I did that to some poor sap back in my childhood days.... oh the memories...

rinaku
04-05-2002, 04:44 PM
its snowing blossoms here...

Pryme8
04-05-2002, 04:45 PM
OOOHHH ITS A NEWBIEE!! Hi guy and id like to welcome you on behave of us all!

bigjoe
04-05-2002, 05:34 PM
The weather where I live is too ... normal. Id give anything for hot or cold...

Orion
04-05-2002, 05:55 PM
Gah!!! Kill it! Burn it! Melt it! Keep it!!! Here, take mine. I'm so sick of snow... I've been sittin in it for the last 6 months. Then, it finally got spring and warm. I was so happy, only to find that when I woke up on April Fool's morning, there was another foot of snow on the ground. Gyah!!!!!!

*goes into spontanious convulsions resembling an epileptic seisure*...

LordMagus
04-05-2002, 07:20 PM
We haven't gotten much snow this year.

I'm just surprised it snowed on April 5th.

Oh well, I wasn't much snow, and it didn't last too long anyway.

Drunken Tiger
04-05-2002, 09:32 PM
It never snows here in Melbourne australia!!

I used to live in NY and i hated the snow but now when i moved to Australia i miss it!!

I guess the grass is greener on the other side!!:laughing:

Btw Dirk the Daring, which part of SC do you live in?? i used to live in Columbia;)

Tygore
04-05-2002, 11:00 PM
How ironic: your location is "Kingdom of Zeal"
The floating kingdom is a tropical paradise.
Underneath: ice age

LordMagus
04-05-2002, 11:06 PM
I know. Strange, isn't it.

Like I said in the first post, I live in Cape Cod.

Tygore
04-05-2002, 11:09 PM
Decided to stick around after kiling lavos in 1999?

LordMagus
04-05-2002, 11:15 PM
Yep. This vacation was well needed. :D