PDA

View Full Version : Hey You Guys!

The Silent Assassin
04-05-2002, 02:08 AM
Arg, they got taken down.

J.J. Maxx
04-05-2002, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
You will NEVER get another chance to SEE THIS!

Erm...:odd:

I will NEVER have another reason to see this... nor would I want to. You have freaky friends.

:blah:

The Silent Assassin
04-05-2002, 02:14 AM
It was funny when we took them, cuz are RA was trying to catch us with the beer helmet, and I put it on and was like "Sneaking Mission 145: Operation Beer Transport". Lol...I had to like look around corners and shit to smuggle the damn stuff into the room. We were gonna document it, but the RA came and we had to run then.

MetaStaiford
04-05-2002, 02:16 AM
you have some VERY interesting friends and much time onj your hands.

i like the buddha with the darth-maul coloring, though

The Silent Assassin
04-05-2002, 02:18 AM
That's MY Master Tonberry.

Daarkseid
04-05-2002, 02:25 AM
Apparently, due to your horribly deranged behavior and demented mentality, you've transformed the amphibious homicidal being that is the Tonberry, into some ozzy worshipping cherrywood buddha toy.

The Silent Assassin
04-05-2002, 02:27 AM
STATION!

And second of all, Ozzy rules.

Daarkseid
04-05-2002, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
STATION!

And second of all, Ozzy rules.

He was on Loveline a few months ago, several months ago actually, I think back in October... He sounded like a douche bag, with all of his stuttering. Maybe he got too old and had a stroke or something. Then I also saw that horrible "reality" tv show that depicted him and his family life in exagerated scenes.

Haven't really listened to his music much, though I did like that one song of his on the old Chef Aid album.

The Silent Assassin
04-05-2002, 02:34 AM
...Chef Aid...the South Park. That is a fucking gay ass song.

The Osbournes kicks ass. If you don't know a lot about Ozzy, you don't get it.

Ozzy likes to get drunk a lot, and it's funny to watch him cuz he has no respect for anything when he performs...he just does what he does.

He has a new CD, called "Down to Earth". He's had 3 new cd's released in the 90's.

Black Sabbath is regarded as the third greatest Rock band of all time, behind Led Zeppelin and The Beatles.

Zeo
04-05-2002, 08:40 AM
The Balck Sabbeth Cd "paraniod" was some of the best in my opinion.

Cronic
04-05-2002, 08:48 AM
Heh, that man has the ugliest family I have ever seen, and how much time do ya think they spend cleaning up animal shit?

Daarkseid
04-05-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
Heh, that man has the ugliest family I have ever seen, and how much time do ya think they spend cleaning up animal shit?

His son reminded me of Toolie. Only with a little more civility.