PDA

View Full Version : Great Night...

J.J. Maxx
04-05-2002, 02:05 AM
First the freakin water heater practically melts spewing arrid smoke and a foul odor all over the place. (11:30pm) I call the landlord but before he arrives the things starts sparking and black smoke starts coming out of it so I quickly pull the breaker and it dies. We have no hot water until a replacement can be ordered and then installed. Mind you it is in an akward place and the whole toilet has to be removed to install it. :cry:

Then the landlord leaves and for some reason the heat won't turn on. I call the landlord and he comes back over and we find out the furnace is dead. (12:15am) :cry: It's now almost 1am and we finally have a repair guy here to repair the furnace. (Hopefully!) This night has been sucky and as of right now it's less than 60 degrees in here and Foxy is bundled up on the couch. I have not had a problem with this place in over a year of living here and now everything is falling apart all at once! Good lord!

Perhaps the power will go out next or the oven will explode!?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

FANK J00 P0W3RZ DAT B3 F0R 5CR3W1NG M3 0V3R!!!!11111

:odd:

:cry:

EDIT: <whisper>The service guy looks alot like Santa CLaus...</whisper>:odd:

slayer6896
04-05-2002, 02:11 AM
sounds like every thing in ur house is breaking.hope stuff gets better for u and foxy.

MetaStaiford
04-05-2002, 02:13 AM
ooo, its a good day to die... IF your a piece of electronic equipment.

i feel the same way, i just punched my printer multiple times and threw it because it eats my paper, and wont print anymore. imsa fuckin kill this thing!

just remember, karma will get you if your not careful

aka. if you say "what's next? an exploding fridge?!"... guess what's likely to happen to your fridge

obi
04-05-2002, 03:36 AM
Message for youe home - GET WELL NOW .

The repair man looked like santa? sounds like a good omen to me, I'm sure things will brighten up!:D

edit - off topic -

Meta, why do you put those links to those cameras in your posts?:rolleyes:

AlexMax
04-05-2002, 11:02 AM
Call Breaker. He may be the reason.

*rimshot*

Hope everything goes for the better. Cuz it sounds like life really sucks right now. ^_^

Cronic
04-05-2002, 11:04 AM
Ya know what I say... "Congatulations... You're one step closer to hitting bottom"

moocow
04-05-2002, 12:11 PM
I WUB J00 JJ MAXXIE POO BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

:)

Hermit
04-05-2002, 12:24 PM
Yeah once ya hit bottom, there's only one way to go from there...

DarkPanther
04-05-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by MetaStaiford
i feel the same way, i just punched my printer multiple times and threw it because it eats my paper, and wont print anymore. imsa fuckin kill this thing!

Somehow... I don't think you can quite relate actually... heh heh...

Dood, when I got home and took my shirt off, it smelled like that... um... THAT. You know. *phew* Nasty stuff. Is it any better today or what? Howz the repairs goin'? Is Foxy still gonna make her appt. today?

Vane
04-05-2002, 01:17 PM
JJ, want to change locations?? here in PR, its blazing hot, and i have every window open! must be like 80-ish....come March 21 ( 1st day of spring) and wham...a dry spell for the whole island!

id kill for some cold weather right now:cry:

J.J. Maxx
04-05-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by DarkPanther
Dood, when I got home and took my shirt off, it smelled like that... um... THAT. You know. *phew* Nasty stuff. Is it any better today or what? Howz the repairs goin'? Is Foxy still gonna make her appt. today?

Bummah... Yeah I went out for my interview this morning and when I came home I could really smell it. Blech. :badrazz:

The repair guy just came this morning and replaced a part on our furnace and our landlord ordered the water heater this morning. Things are progressing nicely... ;)

DarkPanther
04-05-2002, 01:34 PM
well that's good :) How'd the interview go? What's the actual company? Did you find out?

J.J. Maxx
04-05-2002, 01:40 PM
Hrmmm... well without getting warned for PM type conversations, she gave me an interview and told me it was for a bank! Ha! Not Pathfinder though... Dunno which one but I think it must be a smaller one and she said I would be working pretty much by myself so it must be a small bank. Key? HSBC? I dunno. I will find out monday. :thumbsup:

DarkPanther
04-05-2002, 02:14 PM
Nah, think of it more like an interview than a personal convo. People need to know what's goin' on in your life JJ. ;)

So yeah, it's prolly Key Bank. That's sweet though. Did they ask you back on Monday or they're givin' you a call or what?

:holds the microphone out:

Foxy
04-05-2002, 03:40 PM
Hey everyone, just my $0.02.....last night really sucked. I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown or something. It wasn't so much the fact that we won't have hot water until Monday, at the earliest :eek: or the fact that fixing it is going to be an all-day thing, with strange people tracking through my house when I don't feel good :odd: or that the heater blew only moments after the hot water tank. It was partly breathing in those god-awful fumes and worrying about my baby, and just the fact that it was just another thing gone wrong and I'm already up to my neck in stressful things. Everything stresses me out now. ;)

So yeah...I have a dr's appointment today at 4. They're going to wonder why all my clothes smell so terrible and why I look like crap but...heh...at least the heat's working here again. :thumbsup:

*sighs* anyone want a coupla roommates for the weekend? ;)

Ekulf
04-05-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by foxygrl
*sighs* anyone want a coupla roommates for the weekend? ;)

hmmm I am looking to get rid of 2 roomates and replace them with others... but i think it may be a bit of a travel for you!