PDA

View Full Version : Smoke2001

AlphaDawg
04-04-2002, 11:35 PM
Glenn, I noticed you issued an official warning to Smoke2001 for flaming in this topic (http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53077).

About a week ago I also issued him a warning for flaming in this topic (http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52020). (My apologies for not making a post here after issuing the warning...)

And in addition to these two official warnings there have been numerous close calls. I personally think it's high time for a week's ban for this kid.

What do you all think?

Skatche
04-04-2002, 11:42 PM
Wait until the next offense, maybe?

Daarkseid
04-04-2002, 11:45 PM
I had attempted to break up Pryme8 and Smoke2001's little fight in the Qn'A topic. I left and came back to find it had little effect.

Smoke2001, I've noticed, has a temperament problem. I'd say him another chance by warning one more time would get him banned, but I fear he'll wind up flaming somebody anyway.

Glenn the Great
04-05-2002, 02:21 AM
I got our Emperor to review the situation, and he told me that a week's ban is sufficient. Smoke's ass isn't worthy of an official announcement. Banned until Friday, 4/12/02.

Cronic
04-05-2002, 11:17 AM
"So I'm chopped liver huh?

I guess everyone else can post shit like that and I can't? What's with that shit? It doen't hurt ne1. I was simply saying that cuz I was happy. I was happy cuz I beat my brother DO's total amount of post made in one day. You hurt my feelings very badly. First Glenn and now you. You both might as well of killed me while you were at it. I've been through enough shit as it is, first trouble with the school, then the law for nothing, and then this place. I had respect for both of you but now I shall show no respect for either of you ever again. Once I find out how to block people's pms you and Glenn are the first to be blocked. I thought that I had a life but now this body is useless. I don't want your guys sympathy either so if you're thinking about trying to give me ne sympathy or advice than don't cuz I've had enough advice in my life for 10 teenager."

I Think he may have a serious attitude problem and mental healt deficiencey... Either that or he's like 11.

either way he's picked the one mod here (besides maybe Breaker) That simply will not put up with his threats.
Has he been informed of his ban lenght?

Cyclone
04-05-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
either way he's picked the one mod here (besides maybe Breaker) That simply will not put up with his threats.

You forgot me. Some punk went after me in the ZC forums; he was promptly banned on report. ;)

But yeah, that kid sounds like he's 8. Or an immature 17-wannabe. :blah:

Cyclone

Cronic
04-05-2002, 12:49 PM
Sorry man, but I happen to know for a fact that many mebers are in no way "afeared" of you. Nor are they intimidated in any way by you and that's what I was speaking of.

MetaStaiford
04-05-2002, 12:50 PM
I've been talking with that guy for awhile..

all i can say is, yes he does deserve the week ban, but DO tell him that it'll be lifted in about a week

he's not all that bad or spammer-ish. just REALLY newbish, which we MIGHT be able to fix

Cyclone
04-05-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
Sorry man, but I happen to know for a fact that many mebers are in no way "afeared" of you. Nor are they intimidated in any way by you and that's what I was speaking of.

So I don't try to be intimidating. Your point? :blah:

Doesn't matter, NEway.

Cyclone

Cronic
04-05-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone

So I don't try to be intimidating. Your point? :blah:

Doesn't matter, NEway.

Cyclone

well seeing as how you were trying to include yourself in what I was talking about technically it does matter. I gave you a qaulity explanation as well. But I'm not here to argue symantics.

Glenn the Great
04-05-2002, 03:05 PM
When I banned him, I did send him a PM informing him of why he was banned and until when. He replied by telling me that his dad typed all of those flames, and it wasn't his fault. Then I replied that whatever happens with his account is his responsibility. Then he cried at me, telling me that I took his life away, I'm a murderer, and that I might as well have crucified him. If one week at AGN is his entire life, I feel very sorry for him, and this is probably for the best.

AlexMax
04-06-2002, 12:19 AM
Well, I PM'ed him a little bit ago (in the middle of this entire fiasco, but when I was uninformed of how much he was actually flaming) about the cursed DBZ avators, just for the hell of it.

I don't still have the exact PM, but one sentance in it was particularly interesting...

"What did I do now?"

I don't think it was his dad....somehow...

EDIT: There was more to the PM, but that one sentance popped out at me when I read this thread.