PDA

View Full Version : Serious opportunity...

LiQuiDRaGe
04-04-2002, 10:15 PM
Hey everyone! I know that 99.9999% of you are going to laugh this off and say "yeah right", but I figured since anything is allowed to be discussed in this section, I'd share something I am working with. No it's not some "get rich quick" money making scheme, it's designed to help people learn to manage and make money through a program you can follow. Then in turn, help others to do the same. They have been around almost 3 years and are part of the Better Business Bureau. We all know that many people in this country are in serious debt. Or even if you want to be more financially stable, this is to help bring about a small change to that.

If it's something you are interested in, feel free to check

www.spam.spam EDITED BY ZAPHOD

My email is on there, so if it's something you might like, email me and I'll answer any questions you might have.

Toolie
04-04-2002, 10:23 PM
DC gets in trouble for posting a "memo" about Fight Club, and you're expecting to get away with blatant advertising? Nice idea man, but you need to put it in your sig or PM members you think would be interested. Cluttering up GD is not the answer.

Jigglysaint
04-04-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Toolie
DC gets in trouble for posting a "memo" about Fight Club, and you're expecting to get away with blatant advertising? Nice idea man, but you need to put it in your sig or PM members you think would be interested. Cluttering up GD is not the answer.

This comming from a person who's seen more BAN than a deoderant model(j/k).

Toolie
04-04-2002, 10:31 PM
Awww how cute :)

This coming from a Pokemon...

Yeah I know it was weak... just shoot me...

Jigglysaint
04-04-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Toolie
Awww how cute :)

This coming from a Pokemon...

Yeah I know it was weak... just shoot me...

Sure, I'll use the Jigglyshotgun, BLAM!

Hermit
04-04-2002, 11:10 PM
Funny how irony can come up and kick ya in the ass when ya least expect it huh. ;)

Toolie
04-04-2002, 11:15 PM
I was just joking with Jigglysaint...

Menokh
04-04-2002, 11:18 PM
Seems like he's violating his own no-spam policy.

This is most likely like every other crack pot make money scheme I've seen.

cyberkitten
04-04-2002, 11:20 PM
advertising isn't permitted. sorry.