PDA

View Full Version : don't piss me off!!!!

Smoke2001
04-04-2002, 08:25 PM
up yours

More than happy to close the subject on a something that the moron doesn't know anything about. He shows his intellegence level. It hasn't always been as he deems. Believe it or not there used to be an honest to good-ness super heavy weight. But schools have become such wimps they can't recognize the fact that we used too have a real wrestle-mania!!!!!

SD

GameQueen
04-04-2002, 08:29 PM
dude, I see flaming from both sides, and this isn't helping. if I was a mod, I'd close this, but since I'm not, I'll leave it to Daark or another mod.

a piece of advice: making a whole topic just about an argument in another topic is not the brightest idea. that's what General Bitching was for, and it's been purged again. and also calling someone an "arrogant ass" isn't going to help either. I suggest you (I mean you and Pryme) cut it out before one of you or both of you get banned.

I rest my case.

Smoke2001
04-04-2002, 08:36 PM
I already posted in Qn'a that I accidently clicked New Post instead of Reply. That's the only reason why this thread is here.

Hermit
04-04-2002, 08:37 PM
Looks like someones ass is gonna get chewed and spit out like an annoting little booger. :blah:

GameQueen
04-04-2002, 08:42 PM
sorry about that. I was posting that annoyingly long message at the same time yours was posted in Qn' A.

Cronic
04-04-2002, 08:43 PM
Ok... 3rd time this fuckin week... why is it so fuckin hard to hit the reply button?

Topic closed