PDA

View Full Version : Shopping

zeldafreak
04-04-2002, 02:47 PM
What type of shopping do you like?

Smoke2001
04-04-2002, 02:50 PM
I like to go shopping at actual stores there's no point in shopping online unless you want to wait a long time to get what you want.

MetaStaiford
04-04-2002, 02:54 PM
Any kind of shopping when i need something.

...i have too many shirts...

i'll go out to the store when i need something

i dont DO 'home shopping', but then again, i only watch TV when i'm in the mood to (almost never)

i'm willing to do online shopping, paticularly auctions, because thats usually where the artwork, custom T-shirts, and unique stuff is.

zeldafreak
04-04-2002, 03:02 PM
I do oline shopping alot, but I love to go out and shop. I shop here: http://www.e-star.iwonsuperstore.com

Vane
04-04-2002, 03:37 PM
i personally hate shopping. If theres a dance or something i have to go to, you will have to tie me up, knock me out and drag me to the mall. I only go to the mall for the arcade or movies. other than that, no

zeldafreak
04-04-2002, 03:55 PM
I love going to the mall! Outlet malls are fun, but mall of america is suppose to be great for shopping fans! (NEVER BEEN THEIR) Gurnee Mills is the best one I have ever been to though...

VEL
04-04-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by zeldafreak
I love going to the mall! Outlet malls are fun, but mall of america is suppose to be great for shopping fans! (NEVER BEEN THEIR) Gurnee Mills is the best one I have ever been to though...

I usually go to Gurnee Mills once a week.

zeldafreak
04-04-2002, 05:14 PM
Yeah, your lucky! I live in near their, but I never go their usually. I love going to Rink Side Sports. I love to shops their to, but its to crowded all the time.